[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>will be a 24 yo kv in 2 months >NEET for 7 years >haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: E4AG3vrAC6c.jpg (42 KB, 430x604) Image search: [Google]
E4AG3vrAC6c.jpg
42 KB, 430x604
>will be a 24 yo kv in 2 months
>NEET for 7 years
>haven't been with a single friend since 2009
>tfw wasted most of my adolescence and youth sitting in front of a computer screen
>the best years of my life are now behind me

Is there even any point in continuing this?
>>
File: 1457181889556.jpg (163 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457181889556.jpg
163 KB, 960x960
>>29611341
as 31 year old who has lived the greentext. No, it doesn't, if you continue down this path it will undoubtedly get worse, much worse.
>>
File: 1420397016396.jpg (118 KB, 1015x787) Image search: [Google]
1420397016396.jpg
118 KB, 1015x787
>>29611341
>got bullied out of high school 11 years ago
>spent first 7 of those being NEET just like you with no friends
>decided to try for a change
>started loosing weight and working on my GED
>felt good to occupying your mind and being outside
>finished and fell into despair again because I didn't know what to do going forward
>picked up programming
>currently working on some simpler type games & phone apps
>it fills the void and I enjoy the problem solving

I would suggest you find something you want to do or learn to better yourself and just try to stick with it.
I myself spent the better part of the past decade just ogling the computer screen, shitposting,
playing games & watching anime and every passing day I felt like more of a failure.
The best days I have are the ones where I can go a full day just being productive, go to bed and
reflect on how much I accomplished.
>>
>>29611384
Yeah, I'm aware.

I should have worded my post differently. When I said "continuing this", I meant continuing living.

I'm genuinely considering offing myself.

>>29612157
Thanks anon, I'm probably too retarded for something like programming though
>>
File: 1466129908367.jpg (50 KB, 499x488) Image search: [Google]
1466129908367.jpg
50 KB, 499x488
>>29612533
Why not learn another language? If you can't code you should at least be multilingual. Learning another language will give you a new culture to learn about and new literature and music to explore.
>>
>>29612700
Well, technically I already know three languages (english, spanish and my own native tongue).

My english is still pretty mediocre and needs a lot of polishing before I move to a new language.

But yeah, thanks for the suggestion.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.