[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>family dog was sick for a few days >thought it just had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: c3b.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>family dog was sick for a few days
>thought it just had the flu
>took it the vet
>it had liver cancer
>it's getting put down later

Fucking hell I can't take this
>>
File: when mother gives the succ.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
when mother gives the succ.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
Bumps for the feels.
>>
>>29612440
My family are all downstairs sobbing, I was enjoying being home from uni and then this happens. Fucking feels.
>>
File: DSC_0243.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0243.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>29611113
Your dog will be in a better place Op. It's only natural for the human to outlive the doge. The way I see it is when my puppers passes, I'll give all of that extra love and more to another lonely pupper that needs it. I love my doge op, and make sure your doge knows that from you in his final hours. Everything will be okay my friend.
>him eating a shake from steak n shake
>>
>>29612569

Consider yourself lucky. I was 1000 miles away and it had been months, maybe close to a year since I had seen my dog before he passed. Every time you leave again from a visit, you see them die a little inside. Neither of you know if you'll ever see each-other again, and there's no way of telling them that everything will be okay, and you'll be back to play just like you did when you were growing up. I knew my dog would die someday, and that it would be sad, but just not being there for him to say my final goodbyesafter being my only friend and companion throughout the tough times and lonliness of highschool- I'm an asshole. I abandoned him, he probably died thinking "Where is he? Doesn't he still love me?".

Go do everything you can to be with that little floofy cunt one more time or else you'll fucking regret it. Go rub their ears, fucking try to make them comfortable, just sit by them, be near them.

God damnit I miss my retarded dumb idiot doggo.
>>
>>29611113
Please go in with him, OP. You'll regret it and the poor doggo will be scared if you aren't there. You don't want their last moments to be ones where they're afraid and stressed.
>>
>>29612764
Yes the last thing they do as they pass is look for their master
>>
>>29612778
It hurts so much but I'm glad my mum allowed me to be there too. It was the only time I ever saw my dad tear up.

And ughhh the feels. They never ever go away.
>>
would you kill yourself over your 8 year old brother dying?
>>
File: 21674108.jpg (125 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
21674108.jpg
125 KB, 500x458
>>29612569
Not that you care what someone else thinks, but if you and your family really are that upset at the death of a dog, then the likelihood that you're all shitty people is significantly lessened in this stranger's opinion.

I like people like this, they are much better than many others who are indifferent about it. Sincerely sorry for your loss and I'm glad people like you all exist. Take solace in the fact that your dog no longer suffers.

Rest in peace, pupper.
>>
The girl that has been into me for months just wrote basicly "Yeah we can talk later if you want. I'm going to go out for movie with my lover"

Wtf is the cunt thinking.. Your dog dying is a much worse feel but I'm so puzzled and depressed now. She's most likely a would cheat whore.. She's a coworker and I've opened up that I've got a damaged dick that's healing to her.. Why the fuck did she flirt with me in the first place..
>>
>>29612909
Women like to keep back-up boys in case her "lover" decides to bail or do something to hurt her. You're the rebound and she's stomping you into beta orbiting. Don't open up to women, that's your first mistake.
>>
>>29612946
But are she really this stupid?
Holy shit.. God what a meme gender they are...
I'm 6.3, dress nice, have a serious music hobby that will lead somewhere and makes her laugh.
I might be wrong here but I'm pretty sure my social market value is above her boyfriends(and hers) and that she was about to cheat.
I'm just baffled, it's so mindless.. She literally expect me to be cool stealing her and not expect me to think of the possibility it might happen to me(she's still very good looking)..

I'm not native english speaker so we chat in danish and I just replied "dropped". Her response(in danish) : What do you mean :)?

KEK
>>
>>29612909
>>29612946
>>29613444
Get the fuck out, this is a doggo thread.

Fucking hell. Every thread on this board eventually becomes about women. Seriously, get the fuck out
>>
at least you can cook it and have something for dinner.
>>
>>29613574
>>29613498
>>29613444
>>29612946
>>29612909
>>29612875
>>29612813
>>29612764
>>29612668
>>29612648
>>29611113
A story for all you dogfags.

https://youtu.be/kPzzOVb0XiI
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.