[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one exit the cycle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 53897.gif (229 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
53897.gif
229 KB, 500x579
That is, the delusions of grandeur and just world I once held onto, continually shatter. After they crumble, I rely on them in order to keep going. They're all I ever had.
I realised that what I wanted is unrealistic, yet also they feel so basic, built from naivety and Hollywood lies.
They feel so important to me that there's no reason to let them go.
At the core, is the desire for a life of minor stress, simplicity. Non grandeur, this part I seemed to achieve but it turned monkey paw on me. It's an easy life being a friendless loser, not even in his own house yet.
Then just the plain and simple, the ''special gf'', thinking that I too, was anything special or deserving, not in the Misaki fag sense where they want a saviour. Instead that I could be a attractive enough to warrant this.
Sometimes this delusion comes back, it tricks me with the sweet taste of happiness, but usually crumbles once i remember what I actually look like, not what I think I do
I eventually lucid dreamed a whole perfect scenario, the wife I envisioned, daughter, and a country cottage and as much as i want to stop doing it, it manifests before anything else, and i don't have the balls to cut it off

TL:DR failed mental normalfag keeps falling for blue pill
Should I seriously just kill myself?
>>
File: 1465458579380.jpg (774 KB, 2048x1383) Image search: [Google]
1465458579380.jpg
774 KB, 2048x1383
No.

Go out and achieve the dream given to you by the blue pill.

Think about what would make you happy. Get autistic about it. Do research. Make spreadsheets. Make a fail proof plan that will get you there and stick to it.

Take that misery and use it as fuel. As motivation.

Don't worry about the time it might take to achieve your goals. That time is going to pass anyways. You can come out the other end as the person you've always wanted to be, or as the exact same person you are now. The choice is yours alone to make.
>>
>>29611751
>>Don't worry about the time it might take to achieve your goals. That time is going to pass anyways. You can come out the other end as the person you've always wanted to be, or as the exact same person you are now. The choice is yours alone to make.
Haha yeah you could be realistic and achieve something attainable or you can work on your dream until you die like a retard obviously the second option is better.
>>
>>29611111
Shit nigger nice quintuples
>>
File: 1467129468481.jpg (330 KB, 1017x579) Image search: [Google]
1467129468481.jpg
330 KB, 1017x579
>>29611751
I appreciate such profound optimism
I have been told from my counsellor that planning in detail is a good thing for anxious types to do, and I should learn to habitually do it amongst other stuff
Other anxious people said that getting busy keeps their mind away from thinking about things
At this point you're right, I don't have anything to lose being at almost rock bottom, only shit to gain
I'm overly self-protective, but getting out of my shell and taking a risk is probably the only way i'll ever be able to face my chickenshit attitude
Worst is that i confirm my beliefs and return here as you said
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.