[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents wants me to be a stewardess >im a wierd shit who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: originalu.jpg (151 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
originalu.jpg
151 KB, 1300x1300
>parents wants me to be a stewardess
>im a wierd shit who likes undertale and trap music
>wants to be an art student
>art students has a reputation to be a bunch of wierdos at my country
>"anon you're pretty tall and attractive you're suitable to be a stewardess"
>go to college
>classroom filled with pseudo chads and staceys
>gets bullied at first day because of my hobbies and interests

how to end my suffering 101?
>>
>>29611033

Shut up you big faggot.

blox
>>
>>29611033
Pick a career path that isn't full of morons.
>>
>>29611081
I cant fampai, my parents has decided already
>>
The only way is to be my gf.
>>
imagine asriel nuzzling under your chin. imagine his warm breath against your neck

imagine running your fingers through his fur
>>
>>29611033
what country do you live in where being an airline stewardess is a profession that your parents actually encourage you to pursue?
>>
>>29611110
Fuck your parents. If I were in your position, I would fight with them until they decided that it would be best for me to choose a different career path and ask them why they are wasting their money trying to land me a career that I will hate.

On the other hand, they might be doing this because they don't approve of you becoming an art major. I probably wouldn't like it if my kid chose a major like that.
>>
don't talk about your faggot interests next time.
And guess what? I'm an art student and most of these kids are just Chads and Stacies with shitty haircuts and ironic facial hair.
Do you like having time to think to yourself?
Do you want to leave your shithole, even if temporarily?
Do you want money for more video games?
Then you should become a stewardess.
>>
File: shakespeare-pepe.jpg (38 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
shakespeare-pepe.jpg
38 KB, 500x351
>>29611033
OP here, to add more salt into the wound
>got made fun of for having 8 normiebook likes on my profile picture
>the staceys have atleast 40 likes and a bunch of comments
>got a friend enrolled to an art school
>has a bunch of friends already
>they all like undertale and trap music
>she looks very happy studying there
>>
>>29611139
Whats the country where they plane got lost? Malaysia? Probably Malaysia
>>
>>29611033

You're just autistic, and complaining about getting 8 likes on a picture when you yourself said that you're "attractive" probably means you're NOT attractive at all. Congrats, you forgot your helmet this morning.
>>
>>29611291
Nah, its Philippines
the one where the employees place bullets in the bags of their foreign passengers to get $$$
>>
>>29611033
female art student getting bullied for being tumblr tier, yeah go fuck yourself and your safe space, you deserve it.
>>
>>29611319
I got 31 likes on my recent pic tho pls no bully

>>29611346
most art students are tumblr-tier here anon
>>
>>29611033
You sound like someone who browses Tumblr.

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>29611391

Oh wow 31 likes? How many of those are other autists and/or brownies that you live near? Have fun living as a 3rd rate human bean. Trash.
>>
>>29611391
I can assure you they are not.
I went to an art school, thankfully everyone shunned the spergs. It's embarrasing when you can't be confident in your own interests, don't be asinine in thinking people actually accomodate tumblr in real life. Maybe the reject kids in the corner will but everyone else won't. Why would you think at art school it'd be any different?
>>
have a fun faggots <3
it was nice kek'ing in this thread thats already dead from the start
>>
General rule of timestamp or gtfo
Sorry
But for advice ATM I've got nothing
>>
>>29611033

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo. So gooooooo on.
>>
>>29611187
>8 likes
Fuck off normie
>>
My dad wanted me to be a stewardess but I hate planes and whenever I'm on one I'm never able to leave my seat.
I chose to be a web designer instead and it's working out for me so far.
>>
I have a story
>friend's friend was abusing spice for a while
>ran over an old woman while high
>got four years for manslaughter (judge knew he was high at the time)
>got out of jail
>first game he plays is Undertale
I mean he had to start somewhere, but lel
>>
kek why are there still so many replys, I have left this thread already

>>29611430
My friend is as much cancerous as me and has made tons of friends mostly with undertale profile pic
>>
>>29611575
why the fuck do people's parents want them to be airline stewardesses, is this actually considered a good job for a woman?
>>
What country? Originalbloxblox
>>
>>29611960
please read the entire fucking thread
>>
File: 1452150157966.jpg (48 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
1452150157966.jpg
48 KB, 422x422
what kind of parents force their child into an average career path? i'd understand forcing your kid to be a doctor but why a fucking stewardess?

what the fuck?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.