[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw raised by a single mother >tfw she taught me to respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1444095222107.jpg (13 KB, 460x429) Image search: [Google]
1444095222107.jpg
13 KB, 460x429
>tfw raised by a single mother
>tfw she taught me to respect women and what they looked for in a man
>tfw she forgot to mention that everything she wanted up to that point fucked her over, what she wanted ended up with her being single with a kid and being poor and suicidal

Women everybody.
>>
>>29610806
>My mum didn't abort my disgusting fetus and sacrificed her best years to make sure I didn't make the same mistakes as she did and repeat the degenerate cycle

I really hope you're not serious OP, take care of your mum, she's the only person who will love you unconditionally
>>
>>29610934
That's alot of assumptions anon, she dropped out of school instead of aborting me to raise me which just made sure i grew up in a poor home. She was also an alcoholic and abused me, she fucking broke a beer bottle over my head once, i don't hate her or anything, but im just pointing out the memes

No, im not getting pregnant or dropping out of school, thats for sure, but im still a bitter alone drunk so she didnt reaaly do much
>>
Hey hey! same here except my mom ended with 7 kids and some lexapro prescriptions

>>29610934
This is the shit they say to keep you off her back.
Remind the regard why you suffer. even if you somehow obtain ultimate happiness or something don't share it with her.
>>
>>29610954
you most likely deserved it you ungrateful cunt
>>29611560
Another entitled cunt
>>
>>29612416
T. Not raised by narcissist or mental ill single mother
>>
>>29610934
>cursed to live a shitty life because someone else made shitty mistake with their life
>LOL BE GRATEFUL SHE DIDN'T ABORT YOU
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.