[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Funny isn't it? You're not laughing now!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1466548009348.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1466548009348.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
Funny isn't it?

You're not laughing now!
>>
>>29610708
Whats happening??

Ahh!
>>
File: 1466612550521.jpg (2 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1466612550521.jpg
2 MB, 2197x1463
>>29610715
The farage barraged some EU cucks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJzRa7HWVqs
>>
>>29610715
The island full of monkey got mad and thought they could scare the EU by faking that they are leaving.
Welp surprisingly, enough old people voted to leave and now the UK is scared while their economic is about to get fucked.
Hell even France is higher ranked now thanks this
>>
*the monkey island
>>
>>29610748
Funny isn't it?

:^) cuck
>>
>>29610797
>Around 70000 jobs will get moved out from there and this is just the start
>UK will continue to trade with the EU and cant influence the laws anymore
>UK companys are less important now and EU companys will get treated better
UK wont be destroyed for this but it will take 10 - 20 years to recover from this.
>>
File: 1466747538118.jpg (64 KB, 600x589) Image search: [Google]
1466747538118.jpg
64 KB, 600x589
uk right haha!
>>
Did they fuck up real bad ?
>>
>>29610854
what were they thinking? kek
>>
>>29610870

>some uppclass kid with a brand new balaclava faking a protest pic in his garden
>>
>>29610897
Not economically, no. There will be more non-white immigrants in the UK now, however.
>>
File: 1465484770178.jpg (10 KB, 186x130) Image search: [Google]
1465484770178.jpg
10 KB, 186x130
>>29610907
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXKv07ghKIw
Sure thing hermano
>>
>>29610930

How is that video proving me wrong?

A silent 10 second video of someone "protesting" in their garden

why would they upload it if it actually was?
>>
>>29610897
UK still has to leave the EU and it is already in panic and semi chaos.
We will see the true effect when Brexit kicks in, what could take years.
Then companys will start to move jobs, etc
>>29610903
Google made it public what everyone was searching from the UK after the votes
>What is Brexit
>What is the EU
>What will happen if we leave the EU
Also a shit ton of old people (they mostly voted for leaving) thought their whole country was ruled by Brussels. And the same group thought Brussels is ruled by Germany.

>>29610925
>not economically
this is wrong, France has a better economic now. Also their currency lost a big amount of worth
>>
>>29610959

>Google made it public what everyone was searching from the UK after the votes

that doesn't mean anything, schools could have been ranting at kids and giving them reports

but the narrative is those stupid leavers mist have done this all 52% look how stupid the uk is
>>
File: 1466736858579.jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1466736858579.jpg
33 KB, 460x276
>>29610742
the absolute madman.
original
>>
>dad votes leave because he hates pakis
>"dad the economy is failing"
>"dad the pakis are still here"
>"what should we do dad"
>shut up son
>>
>>29610990
Google is smart enough to find out if schools made this results up. Otherwise this shit wouldnt be good enough to publish.
They are now independent what is the only good thing BUT their economic got damaged and they need to do everything to fix it in the next 10 years.
>>
>>29611005
>Germany sells a shit ton weapon to the arabs
>Arabs use them to fuck up other countrys
>That will cause refugees and economic refugees who use the situation
>IS get german weapons and use them to fuck up sandnigger areas
>Cause also refugees

>>>>>>>>>They are still selling weapons to them and nobody comes up with the idea to ban weapon trading with that area
>>
>>29611035

I doubt google linked the searches to the leavers either

they are normal search results during an event
>>
>>29611074
Not really, that stuff were the most searched shit.
A lot people didnt knew that their economic will get fucked.

Hell some pro-Brexit politics even admitted that they lied about bullshit they told the people.

Welp, we will see in 10 years how this turned out
>Inb4 it was just a prank guys, do you think we will listen to the voters? lol
>>
>>29610959
Okay, I don't think you have any grasp of economics.
>>
Nige fucked the UK's economy for a bit of banter the absolute madman
>>
Humanity will look back at this moment in history as the moment when the western world said "enough is enough" and turned the tide
>>
>>29611140

well I don't believe thats true because everyone remembers when it dropped during the coalition so I don't know why suddenly all the newspapers put a spin that they didn't know leaving a economic union would cause a dip

I don't believe that spin

I voted remain but there were very valid reasons to vote leave, and I am getting sick of the narrative that anyone who also voted remain suddenly got a boost in IQ points
>>
>>29611140

One of the best parts is that the leavers tried to spin the result like they "knew" this was going to happen and it's totally fine.

>pound drops to 31 year low
>billions wiped from stock market
>companies moving thousands of jobs out of the UK

"the pound is recovering, the market is bouncing back, it's fine!"
>>
>>29611221
>companies moving thousands of hobs out of the UK
yeah, because it's not like the UK ever outsourced labor before now
>>
>>29611254

We outsourced our manual labour to china & pakistan because who cares if some nigger kids die to make your nike shoes.

But now thousands of financial and tech jobs are going to move from London to Germany.
>>
>>29611221
A lot shit politician partys get votes now because everyone is mad and thinks this people will save their country.

Before someone comes up with trump.
Trump is 101% faking it to get votes from dumb stupid people and virgins who browse /pol/ 24/7

>>29611254
UK will lose a shit ton of IT companys who will get move to EU countrys.
Dont even try to find a excuse for that, they will lose a lot jobs thanks this
>>
>>29611221

I don't think you voted and developed and overnight superiority complex

you can parrot 1985 or you can take some solace that democratic vote won and calm your tits

also what companies ? the banks?

tories wanted in the EU it was pro bank
Labour wanted out

now anyone who wanted out it anti-bank torie racist scum

make up your mind
>>
>>29611302
>>29611254
http://www.wsj.com/articles/vodafone-evaluating-u-k-headquarters-move-after-brexit-vote-1467156472
http://seekingalpha.com/article/3984587-apple-brexit-britain-replace-ireland-international-hq

and this are just two companys
>>
>>29611254
I work in finance. And our company's main EU office is in London. Guess what, it will be cut down and mostly moved to a place like Frankfurt. It's more important for it to be in EU than UK.
>>
>>29611328

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/vodafones-84bn-tax-avoidance-bonanza-nothing-for-taxpayers-in-verizon-deal-while-bankers-share-500m-8794169.html
>>
>>29611302

I voted remain because I'm not an ignorant misguided racist. Almost all the media in the UK is owned by Murdoch and they only printed what they wanted the idiot masses to believe.

The working class have been marginalised by successive terrible tory governments & austerity cuts.

The leave rhetoric was to push the blame for all of this onto the "faceless EU bureaucrats" and it worked like a fucking charm. Spin misinformation & lies with a heavily anti-immigration tone and watch them fucking eat it up.

>350 million was misinformation
>people voted leave to stop immigration
>voted leave to "take back sovereignty"
>now all the racists think the vote has legitimised them and hate crimes have shot up

What sovereignty have we actually lost to the EU? What laws have made us suffer as a country?

One of the stipulations to join the EU single market is unlimited access for EU citizens to live & work in the UK. Just like Iceland & Norway.

So nothings going to change except that our economy is going to be in the shitter for decades while the financial & tech sector are going to abandon London for Frankfurt.
>>
>>29611369
>>29611389
Welp like i said, just two companys as a example.
They will still lose a shit ton of jobs what is more important.

Also
>Trying to find excuses
>>
File: Capture.png (88 KB, 1659x363) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
88 KB, 1659x363
>>29610993
That flag is the wrong way round
>>
>>29611405

They were not paying tax thats not an excuse, they were not a benefit to the econemy outside a few jobs

Vodafone was outsourced anyway

http://www.information-age.com/it-management/outsourcing-and-supplier-management/1653558/vodafone-india-signs-$1bn-deal-extension-with-ibm

so not only avoiding tax outsourcing jobs

I doubt apple will close down actual stores and they were making the move to irland years ago for the lower tax

>>29611399

congrats you are not a racist please continue to parrot the same talking points
>>
>>29611330
Too bad for the banks that the EU won't exist in twenty years then
>>
>>29611450

No-one cares, EUcuck
>>
>>29611399

>now all the racists think the vote has legitimised them and hate crimes have shot up

Your country's finally decided to un-cuck itself. You deserve to be publicly hanged for voting remain.
>>
>>29611634

I guess you voted leave because all of the pakis were going to disappear overnight eh lad? :^)
>>
>>29611666

Remainfag salty that he hasn't gotten his daily cultural enrichment from Jamal's cock

Stay mad, cuckie. :^)
>>
>>29611666
don't reply to /pol/tards, friend
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.