[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you weak undedicated pieces of lazy autistic shits quit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1425662989916.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1425662989916.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
Will you weak undedicated pieces of lazy autistic shits quit shitposting and fuck off my goddamn board that is /fit/? You come and ask dumb fuck questions and make >"muh betrayed by female" threads

You will never make it, you will always be skinnyfat, skinny or just fat, and ofcourse weak.

You couldnt even lift 225 pounds off the floor if your life depended on it, lmao.

>pic related

Its you: crying frogposters
>>
>>29610590
>You couldnt even lift 225 pounds off the floor if your life depended on it, lmao.
Is that all your life amounts to?
How much you can lift off the floor?
>>
hello faggots my name is john &c &c
>>
>>29610616
225 deadlift is like the bare minimum to be considered a male pal
>>
>>29610590

what you make up for size you lack in speed

I could run circles around you

the bigger they are the harder they fall
>>
>>29610642

Why are you talking about what it means to be male when you come from the only board thats more faggotty than r9k
>>
>>29610652
>Surely my superior speed and nimbleness will make me victorious!

You still look like shit lad.
>>
GOTTA GET BIG DUDE GET BIGGGG MANN
>>
Lmao 2plate DL
>>
>>29610674
So why do you, like everyone else come on this board and plea for advice to get in shape?

Fuck off retard
>>
>>29610676

while you where studying the gym I was studying Sun Tzu Art of war

while you were building brutish muscle I was building knowledge

the fight would be over before you set foot in the ring
>>
>>29610702

I dont go to /fit/, but im going to start going and im going to ask questions that could easily be answered by reading the sticky.

Your move.
>>
File: dib.jpg (36 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
dib.jpg
36 KB, 550x404
>>29610707
dib dib
>>
>>29610590
>frogposters
do you even browse 4chan brah?

desu a lot of you anger fit users shit post here especially the short ones
>>
>>29610590
>comes from a board full of beta faggot who think lifting makes them less beta to complain about shitposting by shitposting about it
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo17.jpg (114 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo17.jpg
114 KB, 800x600
>>29610702
Look, I go on /fit/ and leave not wanting to become one of you faggots. I exercise with a five pound weight and that's it. I get tired after twenty reps.

Also, I weigh 140 lbs and I'm 7'4". Yes, 7'4". I am a giant that requires tons of food and being a poorfag as it is, I can't get food. You may have the luxury of having your disposable income and being able to not be ostracized to even go to a gym, and congratulations for being "SWOLE", which you need to prove or fuck off.
>>
>>29610809
You're literally trying to gain muscle on fucking soda you retard, dont give me that poorfag excuse lmao
>>
>>29610848
I'm not trying to gain muscle. I actually dig shit every day outside. I dug a giant hole with a shovel outside that frogs stay in because it's full of water and skin-rape mosquitoes for dinner.

Also, I don't know shit about that sort of thing. I could drink water, but I would get either a parasite or an illness. I could get bottled water, but soda is better. And that's not just soda, it's soda with 90 proof moonshine mixed in it.
>>
>>29610875
what the ufck are you doing with your life lad
>>
File: 1331071436209599.jpg (20 KB, 284x342) Image search: [Google]
1331071436209599.jpg
20 KB, 284x342
>tfw diddylift at 308

My back and legs are disproportionally strong compared to the rest of my body. No idea why that is, but I bet cycling and parkour somehow play a part in it.
>>
>>29610875
>literal frogposters
>>
>>29610590
Careful, don't cut yourself on that edge
Oregano
>>
>>29610966

kek

mfrgekgmkmtkhgkmthkt
>>
>>29610909

>cycling

Can I see your big woman ass?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.