[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Heartbreaking stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1463516127685.jpg (42 KB, 351x450) Image search: [Google]
1463516127685.jpg
42 KB, 351x450
>Be me
>15 yo HS freshman
>Not a robot but also not a normie
>Friend organizes a surprise date for me and a qt
>no very pretty but really smart.
>We get along really well almost as if we were already friends
>Start talking constantly
>I love you anon
>OHshitiloveher.jpeg
>Go out a few more times, lets me kiss her once
>She is really catholic so thats a big step forward
>She has to leave to go to a church camp
>It lasts 2 weeks
>Decide Ill ask her to be my gf when she gets back
>Two weeks passes
>Three weeks
>After one month she textes me
>"Hi anon, I missed you :)"
>Excited I started talking as usual
>"Haha anon wanna see my new boyfriend?"
>Sends a picture of chad
>Handsome 19 yo guy
>Ooh tthats really good
>Dead inside
>They met in the camp and start a relationship
>Mfw
I wish I was making this up
>>
>>29608831
Here. Fucking not original comment
>>
>catholic
You dodged the bullet
>>
>>29610562
>"Hi anon, I missed you :)"
I can imagine the innocent rush you must have felt hearing back from here after all this time, that eager 11pm bedside trepidation.

Only to get disappointed and have your whole internal back-and-forth dialogue about what your future might be like with this girl shattered, and your feelings toward her made stale and sour.
>>
>>29610562
She said that she loved you and then showed you her BF of one month ?
Maybe u could have had her even with him or she was using you as a emotion tampon
How long have you spoke to her ?
>>
File: 1463249713263.jpg (71 KB, 294x500) Image search: [Google]
1463249713263.jpg
71 KB, 294x500
>>29610608
Actuallt thats mostly what I felt. I really expected something serious with a fucking catholic
>>
>>29610593
What did you do that for
>>
>>29610625
Almost for two months :(
>>
>>29610562
I dated a Texan Christian (belonged to some fucking cult called Vineyard) for almost half a year.

Fuck that shit man, you dodged one hell of a bullet. Religious chicks are faithful but 1.) oppressed sexuality is not healthy. 2.) Virgins and will wait till marriage but good luck doing anything else in the meantime. 3.) Dating her is dating her whole family. 4.) Forced to attend church.

I could go on and it could be only anecdotal but I learned my lesson the hard way and can only pass on what I learned. Unless you are religious too, stay the fuck away.
>>
File: 1466734118816.jpg (68 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1466734118816.jpg
68 KB, 400x388
>>29610710
>"""oppressed sexuality"""
>>
>>29610737
Well all human beings need sexual release otherwise they will be frustrated. Took her a month to give me head, then felt bad that she deceived god, so I had blue balls for 4 months until we broke up because she decided to move away from my country back to America for some Christian camp.
>>
>>29610810
anon, you were the one receiving sexual release from her. chastity would be a lot easier if a) you don't have a habit of daily masturbation b) other people were similarly sexually restrained
you got her to do it, i don't think she would have felt the itch if there wasn't the pressure
>>
>>29610866
The whole experience was weird.
It was the day I brought her to meet my parents, afterwards on the right back she started making out with me and grabbing my dick through trousers, then dragged me to the park and gave head in the bushes, after which I fingered her.

But I do agree that we weren't compatible in the sexual aspect. I wanted a normal healthy relationship that's appropriate for the times we live in. I'm just bitter.
>>
>>29610936
haha wow, she sounds intense
also current year meme
>>
>Be me
>Girl I had crush on in middle school comes back from boarding school during our Jr year of high scoop
>Turns out she liked me too and being stupid kids we just never got it out
>Hit it off but go slowly, cuddles.png
>Parents are getting divorced, that's why she wasn't at boarding school anymore
>She moves about 50 minutes away with her dad
>Set to get licence in about two weeks
>less than a week later, mom comes home from work and tells me the bad news.
>Her father, broken up about the divorce, shot her in the head and then killed himself in a murder suicide.
>Heart drops into my stomach, feel like I'm going to throw up.
>Vomit uncontrollably
>Closed casket funeral
>26 now, alone ever since, still a virgin.
>>
>>29610737
Guy from a catholic country here.
Prudes are awful. They're just as horny, just as shallow as anoyone else, but they're under 500 layers of mystifying complexity plus another 700 of assumptions of righteousness.
>>
>>29611069
Thank you anon, I didn't really know how to explain it but you hit the mark on it.
It's just layers of bullshit but deemed more important as it involves their """"god"""".

And I had to endure her mother massaging my back and praying for a miracle to fix my scoliosis while constantly asking me "is the pain going away?"
>>
>>29611069
>They're just as horny, just as shallow as anoyone else
You realise that's the point? I agree if you mean someone who is self-righteous about it, but chastity is just a person with normal sex drives refraining from misuse of their sexual impulses.
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 225x225
>Tfw the fembot you have developed feelings for and relate the most to would rather be with a literal autist lesbian than with you.
>Autist turns her down multiple times and says she's not looking for a relationship but she keeps trying
>Autist lesbian has access to fembot's accounts, can see all the messages
>Tell you to stfu and stop talking to her,
>Fembot is completely fine with being strung along
>Decide to try to cut losses, haven't talked to her in a couple of days but cant stop thinking because reminds me of myself and my own problems
>Don't want to give up on this. Want to try to make her feel happier in life.
>Cant help her because she doesn't see anything wrong
>Body starts rejecting food. Immediately throws it up
>Resort to surviving off of military style rations since my body has a harder time throwing those up
>Abusing sleeping pills to get any type of sleep
>>
>>29610608
>reconnect with ex earlier this year
>says she wants to get back together, tells me she still loves me
>never been happier
>stops texting & calling for weeks on end
>all of a sudden text at 1am
>she asks what I'm doing
>tell her just listening to music, ask about her
>sends me a lewd flirty convo she's having with some guy
my fucking soul was destroyed for a second time
>>
>>29610985

kek, gave me the zozzles. thanks breh
>>
File: 3we4rtfg.png (62 KB, 289x317) Image search: [Google]
3we4rtfg.png
62 KB, 289x317
>>29611286
>Autist lesbian has access to fembot's accounts, can see all the messages

dude what.
>>
>>29611375
Lesbian had the password and shit for fembot's account and shit. We talk on social media.
>>
>>29611292
disgusting
i'm so sorry anon
>>
File: 1467079689480.png (77 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
1467079689480.png
77 KB, 234x200
>>29610562

>high school
>qt blue italian talks to be in the first few weeks of school
>I just want to be left alone
>tries every day and every time she sees me, to communicate
>ignore her everytime
>she even went as far as to enter my classroom to talk to me
>people start teasing me that I will have blue eyed babies in the future
>ignore her some more
>this starts to get to her; I'm winning this war
>time goes on, starting to get visibly upset
>Walking up the stairs
>Starts harassing me, trying to pull me back and talk to me
>Keep walking forward because women are physically inferior to Male Divinity.
>All I hear is "YOURE A FUCKING ASSHOLE" form down the flight of stairs
>never talks to me again
>be she still talked about me with my friends
>eventually moved schools

Why are women such attention whores? Everyone knows damn well they are incapable of love.
>>
>>29610562
>catholic
>smart
>>
>>29611292
Mate , get fucking angry with her. You have literally nothing to lose. Tell her how you feel and how she hurts you. It actually very well may open up her eyes as you show that you care about it. That's dominance a girl needs. If all fails, in your best case scenario it will hurt her feelings. Which is good, since the bitch can not get away with shit like that. Girls like this make me angry as hell, i always think, what if it was me?

So stay strong anon, fuck her up and capture her
>>
>>29611292
Why are you still interested in her? She keeps purposely cucking you (like she's obviously doing it to make you uncomfortable) plus she's a catholic.
>>
>a qt whose really nice to me starts skyping me
>we go on webcam to each other everyday 5pm till midnight
>everytime we make eye contact we smile
>fall in love
>we start to get really close, pretty much going out without saying anything
>for no reason I stop talking to her
>1 year passes and I miss her like crazy so I message her
>she never replies
>5 years later
>she has a chad bf
>still love her
>still think about her all the time
I don't know why I started ignoring her, maybe I just don't want myself to be happy
>>
>>29611849
Hahahaha fucking faggot
>>
>>29611849
Maybe you got nervous because it was finally happening. I did this when i was 15 with a girl i used to take German class with. Just randomly panicked and ignored her when things were going well. She ended up with a chad and i felt fucking dumb. Didn't make that mistake a second time and now i have a better gf
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.