[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels good seeing one of our own win.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: wagecucksbtfo.jpg (131 KB, 670x889) Image search: [Google]
wagecucksbtfo.jpg
131 KB, 670x889
Feels good seeing one of our own win.
>>
>>29610346
it's fascinating the way every language is having to come up with a term to describe unemployable adult shutins because of how common it's becoming

english: NEET
japanese: hikikomori
italian: bamboccioni

What other ones are there?
>>
>>29610399
Hikkikomori doesn't mean unemployable though, in the modern age you can easily have a job and never leave home
>>
>>29610399
>literature
>experimental cinema
poor, poor dad.
but that's what he deserves for having a child.
>>
>>29610399
if you don't have a job you're seen as a bum now, no exceptions.
we need now a new word for people who are in between homeless and in between children.
>>
>>29610423
>get a divorce with wife
>you have to pay for your lazy son
>it's 10 years past when you thought you had to stop paying him
>your ex-wife is getting dicked by some rich Chad in Sicily and going to cruises around the Mediterranean with him every month

The dad got JUST so hard
>>
>>29610346
I see a murder-suicide in this dad's future
>>
>>29610471
>got a wife and a kid
>instead of living your own life
that man just JUSTed himself. I don't pity him.
>>
>>29610399
>bamboccioni
That term has been around since the dawn of Italian language, don't talk about things you don't understand.
>>
>>29610399
>english: NEET
>japanese: hikikomori
>italian: bamboccioni

albanian and rumenian: albanian and rumenian
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.