[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penis users, how does it feel to know there's an entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1372566984741.jpg (25 KB, 562x590) Image search: [Google]
1372566984741.jpg
25 KB, 562x590
Penis users, how does it feel to know there's an entire group of individuals who are better with orgasms than you are? Meet dildo users. They are better than you.

They understand hard cock better. They understand the basic principles of stimulation better. They know how induce orgasm better than you. They understand the pros and cons of dating real people (including STDs and expensive dinners) because with dildos you get to choose the shape/size. They can probably have multiple orgasms, too, since learning self-stimulation vastly improves productivity (and this really pisses penis owners off, since fucking was one thing you always wanted to do but could never really find any practical projects to work towards). Oh, and they probably know real penises better than you, too, since most advanced dildo users these days are ex-penis users who bought dildos years ago when they were less "user friendly."

At this point, a confident individual would admit to himself that he/she has a lot to learn about dildos and orgasms in general, but since you lack the self-esteem to do that you run back to penises, fake your orgasms and keep repeating to yourself "at least I can fuck a human. At least I can fuck a human." You're also probably very pleased about being able to face syncing with your horribly restrictive partner... because penises have somehow managed to convince you that being jizzed in is the most important thing to consider.

At this point you probably rationalize "well the only thing I know is penises, so I must be a penis expert!" as if knowing only one thing makes you an automatic expert, or that using dildos forces you to forget how to use penises entirely.
>>
>>29610330
did not read a fuckin word
>>
fuck off stupid woman
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>>/ck/
go to these boards and never come back
>>
>>29610330
Shoving a rubber penis in your asshole doesn't make you a female or give you female orgasms.

I really wish trannies would stop shitposting on this board.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.