[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women want to always stay friends after a break up? Real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: CURDnGnUwAASRwO.jpg (47 KB, 439x396) Image search: [Google]
CURDnGnUwAASRwO.jpg
47 KB, 439x396
Why do women want to always stay friends after a break up? Real reason.
>>
So they dont have to feel guilty
>>
>>29610223
Because it makes them feel powerful to keep you as an orbiter.
>>
To demonstrate you it's not about you, but about them. Although if you are not a cuck, you would reject this offer and defriend her from any accounts you have, unless you are harboring the hope of getting together on some real basis.
>>
Easy come easy go.
>>
>>29610223
The friendship lasts about as long as it takes her to say those words, in my experience. They want to avoid you altogether after saying that.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
I cut off all contact when I break up with a boyfriend. No sense having that bad energy around to drag me down, no point why we should communicate.
>>
>>29610223
To keep you as a back up. If they don't find someone better they expect that they could just have you back.
>>
>>29610953
Christ, whores really are heartless, aren't they?
>>
because they still value you as a human being? someone can like you and just not wanna bone or cuddle with you, yknow, and the fact that they previously did doesnt change that.

unless theyre being manipulative, then sometimes they'll barely stick around just enough to glean resources from you (like "oh anon, i'm moving, can you give me a helping hand? i'm your freeeeeiiiinnnnnddd")
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.