[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orbiters wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (218 KB, 500x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218 KB, 500x773
Need orbiters? Not attractive enough to gain them through soc? Tired of failing to derail threads to gain attention? Blatant attention whoring not even working?! Well this is a thread for you.

This is the thread for you! Post a little about yourself and why you want some?

Required:
A/S/L (if your trans or trap state it)
and a voice recording of you quoting this picture.

Feel free to leave your contact but it might be more efficient to just get your orbiters contacts.
>>
>when you're so much a fail of an attentioncunt you have to get orbiters like this
>>
>falling for the orbiter meme

Kekaw
>>
>>29610175
if you want orbiters you probably want to post a picture of yourself.
>>
I'd argue that orbiters are a bigger cancer to /r9k/ than normies
>>
>>29610515
which is why it's best to attempt to contain them into a single thread.
>>
>>29610175
Robot here, very lonely and would like a girl to orbit.
>>
>>29610502

I don't need orbiter I have too much of them of any. I've just noticed a lot of attention whoring, and I figured this would be a good thread to minimize it
>>
R9k is for us, the orbiters.
>>
>>29610601

Please orbit me I just want attention

>Stacey sister the golden child and I'm just a loser.

Also honestly you don't need to post a picture for people to orbit you. If you have a pretty voice that's usually enough.
>>
pls don't use /fa/ x /cgl/ pics for your bullshit
>>
>>29610906

Or I can use whatever I want so people don't try to pretend to be girls. So I pick a specific pharse they can't get somewhere else.

There was literally a thread the other day about a guy pretending to be a girl and try to get a feminine voice.

It's called precautions dipshit.
>>
>>29610901
>Please orbit me I just want attention
I am yours.
>Also honestly you don't need to post a picture for people to orbit you. If you have a pretty voice that's usually enough.
I do need proof your a girl to fully commit to orbiting
>>
I'm a girl who maybe wants orbiters only if I can get free stuff. Anyone want contact info?
>>
>>29611134

Fill out what OP said maybe I'll orbit you.

Bonus point for timestammped photo
>>
>>29611134
I would probably buy you things but not if that was the only part of it, ie I'd want a semblance of friendship/conversation
>>
>>29611192
>>29611290
Nah, we would definitely be talking. But I don't want maybes. I'm probably not the person you should orbit.
>>
It's fucking over, /r9k/ truly is dead.

RIP in piece you fucking cunts
>>
>>29611323
What sort of thing did you have in mind, just out of interest?
>>
>Tfw can't even get an orbitee
>>
>>29611134
>I'm a girl who maybe wants orbiters only if I can get free stuff. Anyone want contact info?
yes
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.