[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BirthdayBois
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1463031695644.png (44 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1463031695644.png
44 KB, 658x662
Tomorrow my father is turning 70. This got me thinking how time has passed and he won't be here for me for ever.
Anyway I don't know what to give him as a present.
>>
>>29609736
He should have been dead. 70 years of eating, shitting, taking up fucking space on this earth.

Get your dad an exit bag so he can finally rest in peace.
>>
Just print your pepe folder,
>>
Get him a tombstone.
>>
bumping for /RealFeels/

All you want out of life is to work hard, be honest, and not die with regrets about people you've failed.
>>
>>29609756
>>29609775
Fuck you. I bet you have dad issues.
>>
>>29609736
Bruh, treat him to a steak dinner and a beer and make him feel like he's still a boss. Talk about grills, hobbies and tell him you're glad to be hanging out with him. That's all you need senpai.
>>
File: time_pepe.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
time_pepe.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
I NEED IDEAS
>>
>>29609800
Your dad is a fucking problem. No man should live after having children or reaching an age passed 35.

They are using too many resources and wasting time, energy and space.

If every country adopted the rule of "People's happiness doesnt come before the world's resources and actual improvment" then we'd a well off society.
Fucking pleb thinks living is about entertainment and being happy.

Get your granduer out of your fuckinf head and see youre 70 year old fucker does nothing worth breathing for. Even I do more and im a fucking 20 year old r9k loser.
>>
>>29609891
You are a nobody shit posting on r9k
And he is an well respected professor in Egland.
Who are you to dare calling him worthless. You parents are either dead or are disappointed with how your 'career path' turned out.
Gt out of the fucking basement and be someone.
>>
>>29609817
For a father, the greatest gift his son could possible give him is to just give him a hug and thank him for being such a great dad.

Cook him a nice breakfast, give him a hug, tell him you love him.

The worst pain I feel every day is that my son will never fucking wish me a happy birthday or make me breakfast, tell me he loves me.
>>
>>29609961
Well off professor in england teaching jackshit. Best part about me is I have a lot morr opportunity and room for growth than your one foot in the grave father.

He needs to die either way and stop using up more fucking goods that can be given to younger people.
>>
Dum, who will support my existence after my mum will pass out?
>>
>>29610022
Tell me what will you become by staying in your little room.
>>
>>29609808
This senpai. The greatest gift at that age is time.
>>
Chances are at his age he would of grown out of any materialism

Have a one on one with him and tell him how good of a job he has done as a father, tell him it wasn't easy, but he stuck around, done a great job (which is more that can be said about most people's fathers) and that all the work he has done will live on
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.