[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to a guy from 4chan, especially r9k >because he is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1464695201334.gif (507 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1464695201334.gif
507 KB, 245x245
>talk to a guy from 4chan, especially r9k
>because he is too awkward to actually have a conversation he just spews shit memes

every time.
>>
>>29609654
Generally it just means they're underage
>>
>>29609654
>she adds the suspiciously too good for r9k guy instead of more realistic one
Every time.

T. Over 6ft guy that rarely gets added.

You girls are too busy checking for beta provider en masse or don't respond well either. From experience with 3 contacts
>>
>>29610986
The fact that you have to establish that you're over 6ft makes me think your either an autist, liar, or both
You can sound like a meme spouting sperg regardless of how you look
>>
File: 1454311976070.png (172 KB, 462x437) Image search: [Google]
1454311976070.png
172 KB, 462x437
>talk to a guy from 4chan
>he's a middle-class, suburbanite teen who goes on about killing jews
>>
what is the source on that exquisite meme image op
>>
>>29610986

I don't like betas or orbiters, why would I want to talk to someone I don't respect?
>>
I found 1 American on soc. He was depressed but it was inreresting to talk with him. But I dumped chatting with him cuz he was poor and it was to odepressing to talk with him.

I also joined 1 chat from int - yeah they spewes shitty memes and stuff. But they were underage or completly womanhaters.
>>
>>29611065
you seem to be looking for interpals in the wrong place there friend
>>
I added a girl from here on Skype on a lark. She told me she was going afk then never replied to me. I did it to see what all the fuss was about and it still stung.
>>
File: 1403545381017.gif (987 KB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
1403545381017.gif
987 KB, 348x323
>meet a guy from /r9k/
>he's super chill and attractive even though he's 30 and lives with his mom
>>
>>29609654
>>29611044

>complains about memers

>posts a tumblr gif and a hilarious smug anime girl

How the hell someone can be with, not just a woman, but a "human being" who apparently watches/likes anime, or considers themselves an "anime fan" is completely beyond me.

I just hear someone spout the Japanese titles of these obscure shows and I can't help but think about how hard they were beaten by their dads as children. Or maybe they weren't beaten hard enough.
>>
>>29611106
thats pretty sad anon, im sure youll find someone nice someday
>>
>>29611093
>But I dumped chatting with him cuz he was poor and it was to odepressing to talk with him.
OMG this, why do people not understand that you can't dump your problems on the first person who wants to talk to you? Especially if you're poor, who wants to talk to a poor person in the first place? Fix yourself first then try talking to others.
>>
>>29611128
Why do you care about something so trivial? Or is this your version of humour?
>>
>>29611128

touch a nerve, friend?
>>
>>29611141
Holy shit. Do degenerates like you really exist?
>inb4 bait
>>
>el'fk[wermkfg,r
>>
>>29611130
We talked in a thread too so I thought she would like to talk because we were in similar situations. I didn't want to be her boyfriend or anything, I just wanted someone to talk to.

Reaching out to someone made me realize how lonely I really am.
>>
>>29611154
Are you poor? What's degenerate in trying to live a happy life and not wanting to be dragged down by people worse off than you?
>>
>>29611015
I do have some behaviors of an autist but never checked on it. Why do you care? I'm well adjusted if I'm one tho.

I'm 6'2", shitpost memes only in an ironic context. Which is almost never with girls because I'm yet to talk to a girl who actually wants to talk to me on their own accord and shitpost/discuss something together.

I have no problem whatsoever when talking with guys but I'm not gay.
>>
>>29611141
heh, he didn't dump his problems on me. He just told me how he hated his job and wished to do smth more creative. Idk it's just depressing for me to chat with a guy whom is too poor to meet me irl. I'm poorfag myself, so it's pretty pointless. If I wanted to chat with people - I can go to boards.
>>
File: 1452504070375.jpg (39 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
1452504070375.jpg
39 KB, 522x756
i just wanted a friend to play tf2 with and all i get is people who have no interest in playing games but spend all day on steam and memespouting fags

nothing is ever easy...
>>
File: It_Was_Me__Dio!.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
It_Was_Me__Dio!.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>29611176
Are you blonde?
English? Born poor, but adopted by a rich family? Biological father was abusive? Pic related?
>>
>>29611065
If you judge guys based on that false dichotomy you need to get the fuck off this thread. There are plenty decent human beings with hobbies and interests of 'betas' that are respected by peers.
>>
>>29611240

nice guys finish last the post
>>
>>29611378
Nowhere close to being one or supporting them. Nice bait.
>>
>talk to guy from /r9k/
>claims he is socially awkward, has anxiety, and a host of other mental disorders
>then talks about his girlfriends and how he has casual sex regularly and goes to conventions and travels around the world

NEET ON THE WEEKENDS
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.