[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is masturbating your vagina and behaving like a whore on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
So is masturbating your vagina and behaving like a whore on the web cam the only way to prove that you're a real girl and not some faggot or tranny nowdays?
>>
>>29609623
>

I HATE U TYWIN
>>
File: 1300566105027.jpg (15 KB, 188x229) Image search: [Google]
1300566105027.jpg
15 KB, 188x229
Yes, visual proof of vaginal contractions via animated .gif, with confirmation of timestamp is the only way.
>>
wow r u a gril?
>>
>>29609623
pics of vagina with timestamp will suffice. I'm afraid trannies have mastered the art of passing, but surgery leaves them with a gash between their legs only vaguely resembling a real pussy. better yet, you could just leave your sex out of the discussion.
>>
>>29609623

Yes

Also, Stannis Baratheon righteous king of the seven kingdoms, fuck queen burgerborn
>>
>>29609955
Okay, sure. But why does it matter if someone's biologically female or not? 4chan has a reputation for assuming everyone is male... is this because there was a lot of males trolling as females in the past? Os is it misogyny?

It doesn't really bother me much, but sometimes when posting green texts or just normal conversations like this, I get the tits/gtfo spammed at me by aspies. It's kind of ironic that they would derail a thread with request for tits when it's supposed to be a way to drive off camwhores.
>>
>>29610351
Maybe you just don't mention whether you're a male or female. It's not relevant to 99% of conversations.
Ree roastie etc.
>>
>>29610391
I never mention it unless it's relevant to the conversation. It still happens almost every time, though.
>>
>>29610428
Yes you do,you whore. Women CANNOT stay anonymous on the internet.
>>
>>29610351
We act as unpleasant as possible towards women who announce their gender because we don't want the board ruined by "I'm a grill btw" retards trying to get attention from thirsty men

Keep it to yourself and you won't have to deal with it
>>
>>29610451
You're not understanding what this is like, anon. No one accuses you of whoring for merely using a female pronoun.

Anyway, I'm not the one who obsesses over my gender. If it comes out in an innocuous way, tons of people freak out and draw attention to it for no reason.
>>
>>29609623
Well seeing that, I would certainly believe it.
>>
>>29610531
Because it never stays innocuous for long on boards where women can post openly.

Conceal your gender if you want to blend in here without being hassled, or better yet, fuck off.
>>
>>29610585
I already do, anon. However, I think it's both sexes' fault. If thirsty males didn't give the camwhores attention, this wouldn't be a problem. We should be blaming them, too.
>>
>>29609955
But my sex and my feelings are part of the discussion.. I can't pretend I'm lesbian and like girls while boys discuss their gfs on this board.
>>
>>29610669
You wouldn't begrudge women having some online space where they can say what they think about men without men having any right to reply, I'm guessing

So let us have ours
>>
>>29609894
tywin did nothing wrong
>>
>>29610735
It's weird that 4chan would be that place.
>>
>>29610624
Yeah of course the guys who fall all over themselves when a woman announces her presence online are annoy as fuck too

But there are more of them than you and generally women seem to have a harder time shrugging off verbal abuse, so frankly it's more effective to attack you than to attack them
>>
>>29610735
Is that what you want: "some online space where you can say what they think about women without women having any right to reply".
You sound totalitarian. If you want to have such space - why don't you leave to facebook and make a conversation with your male friends in private chat then?
>>
>>29610735
I can see how that would be nice. But you can't claim the entire website as Club-No-Girls-Allowed. Sometimes we'd like to make threads without men/camwhores shitting all over them.
>>
>>29610815
>>But you can't claim the entire website as Club-No-Girls-Allowed

I was referring to r9k specifically with that statement

Look, 4chan wouldn't be the same if the gender ratio was equal and women were treated with respect, I think you know that and you're only pretending not to understand it.

Egalitarian spaces frown on male communication styles, people in them speak more politely and less honestly, certain topics become taboo, social weirdness is less tolerated, there tends to be a kind of brittle and moderator-enforced "niceness", etc. That's what eventually happens to any space in which women are made to feel welcome and comfortable. You are harassed when you reveal your gender in order to prevent that from happening.
>>
>>29610931
bit gay
>>
>>29610969
Exactly the sort of comment that's usually banned in places where women have power
>>
>>29610931
I never really thought about it that way, to be honest. However, I think the women who are here are the ones who want the same space you do. I'm here because I want to discuss typically taboo topics and weirdness. You don't have to harass us if we're not being camwhores/misandrists.

4chan's anonymity means that your right to say whatever you want however you want to is never impacted. Users can't have you banned or retaliate in any way if you're rude to them. Even if women felt welcome here and the ratio of sex was 50/50, you still would be able to behave however you want. You might have to deal with more criticism, but that's easily ignored.
>>
>>29611008
That wouldn't happen in 4chan, though, even if there were more women here. The people who are offended by stuff have left this place LONG ago, and 4chan's reputation keeps them away.
>>
bumping interesting thread with no contribution
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.