[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need your opinions women advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: af.jpg (121 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
af.jpg
121 KB, 500x349
i have a friend who uses drugs and i use drugs too, i hang out with him sometimes, he happened to be chilling with a girl who also does drugs, we somehow say hi and chat, we somehow exchange numbers, i get to know her for a month, i find out she has had 3 ex boyfriends, she told me she has had sex with them.

she is 22, i am a 26 year old hugless kissless virgin, should i settle for used goods or find a virgin qt girl?

i think i am going to stick to my robot roots and just cut her off, unfortunately for her she likes me

she had another man's dick in her mouth.... so the thought of that upsets me
>>
ne1 0011
>>
>>29609057
Ur an idiot, a sheltered idiot.

Smash box or be forever alone. The choice is yours.
>>
>>29609057
Pump and dump. It's the only thing sluts like her is good for. It'll be good practice so you'll be ready when you do find a virgin waifu.
>>
>>29609567
I agree with pump and pump idea but like-

Don't you realise that relationships just sometimes don't work out? Sex is often an incidental byproduct of closeness and intimacy, not of her being a slut.

>>29609057
You're already degenerate for doing "drugs" which I presume are harder than weed or psychs etc.

If she's a cool/cute chick, get with her!
>>
I consider three to be acceptable. I've had the sex with three different girls, but two of them were not fun to do. Does this make me used goods
>>
>>29609525

t. cuckyboy
>>
>>29609627
>not of her being a slut.

this is what nu males actually believe
>>
You posted this yesterday, but I'll say it again, fuck and chuck her. That's all that roast beef is good for.
>>
>>29609627
She does drugs and has sex wihh multiple men. She's a slut.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.