[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Match girl on tinder >Conversation going really well >Arrange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: manletstatus.jpg (80 KB, 634x856) Image search: [Google]
manletstatus.jpg
80 KB, 634x856
>Match girl on tinder
>Conversation going really well
>Arrange to meet next week
>Really want it to work out
>She's 6'3

What do? Is there any hope of this working out? Will people laugh at us?
>>
>>29608881
You shouldn't care if she doesn't. Women can smell insecurity from a mile away like a shark smelling blood. Stand with your chin up next to your giantess QT and be proud to break the conditioning. I'm a 5'6 manlet, god knows I need it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg
>>
>>29608917
What's the tallest you would go? I normally find petite girls around 5'2 attractive but we're just getting on so well. I'll try to stand proud.
>>
File: manlets btfo.png (202 KB, 929x1411) Image search: [Google]
manlets btfo.png
202 KB, 929x1411
>>29608881
>>29608917
>>29608945

I probably have put the wrong image

But if its the right one, read through it.

Manlets will never, EVER be treated as actual adults

t.manlet
>>
>>29608945
I literally have no limit -- I say this as someone who hasn't completely thrown their standards out the window too. Height for me is such an inconsequential thing, you could be talking to the potential love of your life on every level but completely dismiss it because their a few inches outside of your "acceptable range". That's not a risk I'm willing to take, especially since I'm /r9k/-tier "material", I really can't be picky.
>>
>>29608983
His wife sounds like a cunt
>>
>>29608881
>will people laugh at us?
no they will laugh at just you
>>
>>29608990
Fair points. Dating a girl this tall has just never popped onto my register, it's rare to even see one like this in the wild.

>>29608983
Jesus how horrifying
>>
>>29609073
I'm 6'1 myself so I hope that offsets it but I still feel like this might happen
>>
>>29608881
>Will people laugh at us?
just stop being a bitch you little faggot be based bitches love based and slap that tall puss
>>
>>29609116
I want to grab her bare ass cheeks and squeeze them while I suck on her tits and cum in her vagoo then give her the lickaroo
>>
>>29609195
w8 you want 2 lick your seed out her puss thats kinda gay desu
>>
>>29609221
>licking your own cum
>gay

Nope. Do you not kiss after you get a blowjob? same thing.
>>
if shes willing to even meet then go for it and don't give a fuck dude date her see how it goes then go from there.
>>
>>29609243
kek no im not a little cuck
>>
>>29609268
>just b urself

thanks

>>29609275
>having an uninhibited sex life involving only you and your woman
>cuck

So you don't lick a bit of ass hole when you see it there? You don't let her ride your face? Choke you with her chest?
>>
>>29608881
I would love to breed with a female like that if she isn't a skeleton like op's pic.
I'm 6'5 so I'll still be bigger.
Our children will be Giants
>>
>>29609327
>lick a bit of ass
not a bit i eat that ass hard you little cuck
>Choke you with her chest
by dont be a little cuck there called tits faggot
>You don't let her ride your face
not a little cuck like you faggot
>>
>>29609379
>dad: 5'5
>mom: 5'4
>me: 6'1

Nothing is guaranteed. Also doesn't being that tall suck? I've heard mostly complaints from people around there.

>>29609382
You're the cuck you wont even lick your own cum out of a tasty, fresh, well manicured pussy which you just fucked in the pussy with your manicured cock
>>
>>29609432
>I've heard mostly complaints from people around there.

Except for back and joints problems, and finding clothes at your size, it's pretty neat.
And what if:
Wife:6'3
Me:6'5
Son: 6'9?
>>
>>29608983
>that image
Provided the story is genuine, the main issue is not hat he's short but that he's a doormat.
The wife telling him how he's the sweetest guy around actually translates to him being the biggest doormat "beta provider" around. Whatever she does or says, she can get away with it as he accepts it. Any time he wants to do something and she dismisses it, he accepts the dismissal without any resistance. Of course that will make for a complete lack of respect in the eyes of an opportunistic wife.

He seems to have no confidence, easily follows instead of showing any signs of leadership capabilities, seems passive, doesn't make any money in the relationship, seemingly difficulty with sex and satisfying her (so many possible ways to try different positions, different stances and whatnot to compensate for the height difference as well as (presumable) small dick or something, to still allow stimulating the right places, no idea what they're doing but they're doing it wrong clearly..).

When lacking all those things, lacking height on top of it only adds to it, it's not the main issue at all. Of course a guy with those exact same properties but taller would probably have it a bit less crappy with her as she'd consider him less passive/"beta". Same goes for 2 exact same guys but one with and one without confidence. The confident one will do better.

For crying out loud, driving and readjusting the seat is no effort what so ever.
And the wife doesn't "let" him go out at night to the store? Makes me wonder if she physically restrains him or ties him up to prevent him from bloody doing so.
Clearly her feeling stronger than the man seems another significant issue. Perhaps training some and becoming less weak might be an idea, that should allow him to get out of a headlock and put her in one instead. That should show some dominance, to boot.
He lets it all be done to himself.
>>
>>29609921
>he did being born 5 foot to himself
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.