[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I started talking to this girl and got her number. >Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
So I started talking to this girl and got her number.

>Have stupid panic attacks throughout the day wondering if what I texted her was wrong in any way

>Can't sleep now due to extreme paranoia, anxiety, and depression

>Thinking of cutting off all contact

Why do I even bother. Anyone else can relate?
>>
The ride never ends, friend. If you cut all contact, you'll feel bad too because you will never know.
>>
>>29608847
gets better with practice
>>
No, I have never had panic attacks from talking to a girl (via text nonetheless, not even in person?). Your thoughts on"cutting off all contact" are silly. You will never evolve, if you don't push past those irrational feelings.
>>
File: 1406028076280.png (52 KB, 632x700) Image search: [Google]
1406028076280.png
52 KB, 632x700
Yep im just like you anon.

>feel bad because no gf
>feel bad when potential gf

i only assume the feelings would get worse from fear of cuckoldry if a relationship starts

there is litteraly no hope bro
>>
>>29608873
>>29608894
I just don't want to look back on this and feel terrible. About 2 years ago I was madly in love with this girl that friendzoned me and led me on hard. "Oh I just want to get to know you better, keep talking to me anon" I'm over her but I still cringe, and get panic attacks thinking about all that I said to her and knowing that she sent screenshots of what I said to all her friends. I thought that experience would have made me a better person but it just scarred me.
>>
>>29608847
Didnt need something this real right now
oreganiolins
>>
>>29608847
>Have stupid panic attacks throughout the day wondering if what I texted her was wrong in any way

Reminds me of when I tried to follow normie trends and made a facebook intentionally (Way too late into the whole "facebook" meme)... Too much stress, wasn't worth it.

I figure texting a girl is on a whole other level though. Totally not worth the stress senpai. Just end it.
>>
>>29608952
>>29608952
I am the second postet. So, you are going to let this one bitch, who was a manipulative bitch, ruin your entire life and prevent you from every having a fulfilling relationship? One you obviously want being you are seeking women. Makes sense and sounds like she won. Trust me bro, I have been burned too, but you cannot lay that shit on an innocent third party, allow this girl's current actions define her, not a previous girl.
>>
>text girl
>she txt slow
>i reply to everything in 2 seconds
>she takes hours days or weeks

Why even bother?

I have a cute girl i text but we are so boring but i feel comfortable with her cause she replys to almost everything cringe i say & shes a virgin but i don't text her everytime cause I respect her
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.