[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tell girl i was talking with for a couple weeks i met a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: sa2.jpg (105 KB, 593x936) Image search: [Google]
sa2.jpg
105 KB, 593x936
>Tell girl i was talking with for a couple weeks i met a girl online who sent me her number and skype and wanted to meet, and only lives half an hour away but didn't pursuit it
>stopped responding to me right after that

what did i do wrong?
>>
she knows she cant control you with her pussy
>>
2 things wrong. you didn't pursue it, and you told the other girl.
>>
>>29608648
what's so bad about telling a girl that?
>>
File: 1467105015548.jpg (177 KB, 1001x798) Image search: [Google]
1467105015548.jpg
177 KB, 1001x798
>tell girl you're a virgin
>instantly blocks you
>>
>>29608586
It means that she liked you. Not anymore now though fggt. Good luck
>>
>>29609591
>didn't pursuit it

Why is op in the bad?
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 900x900
Because it highlights your lack of assertiveness and general social skills. It diminishes your value as a male companion and sexual partner in her eyes. She views you as timid and awkward. Girls don't like those traits much.
>>
>>29610697
sounds like the biggest bullshit ever. If you were awkward you wouldn't have got her number.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.