[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
123 KB My best friend has been straight up ignoring me since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: suicidepepe.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
suicidepepe.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
Like the subject implies, we were really close, and now he has just been ignoring my texts and calls to hang out! I have no idea why, He got this bitch of a girlfriend during the school year who has taken him away from us. I fucking hate guys who can't make time for their friends, every fucking time we were about to hang out he was with her instead, ignoring me. He is moving in august to california, a state away. Should I just break contact with him and see if he comes back, or what?
>>
File: 1466828860482-r9k.png (254 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1466828860482-r9k.png
254 KB, 512x384
He's not comeing back. Make new friends and move on.
>>
Normies will always choose pussy over their friends. Just wait until she abandons him if you really care
>>
I always choose sex over friends. Never regretted it yet. Quit being needy.
>>
>>29608333
I have the SAME fucking experience.
Except I dropped out. He didn't even read my facebook messages. Not even a "seen". We were best friends, although I imagine he got a bit pissed with me for understandable reasons. Still, I'm very upset
>>
>>29608509
normie bastard, kill yourself.
>>
>>29608628
ppeeepeee
>>
>>29608547
What the fuck is with it? This happens all the time with girls, but we were super close. I don't fucking get it. I don't want to just leave it.
>>
>>29608642
He's not thinking about it anywhere near as much as you are and you getting bitchy will only make him want to hang out less. You arent his girlfriend, you're his friend, he doesn't have a responsibility to you so quit being sensitive. People come and go whether you like it or not and if you're real friends you can just pick up where you left off even if you haven't seen each other in years.
>>
File: 1466910669890.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1466910669890.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>29608642
Perhaps this 'close' friendship was based merely on proximity and convenience, anon?
Kek knows I've been fooled the same way myself
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.