[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy that is dating a 22yr old virgin anything. No she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 640x334
Ask a guy that is dating a 22yr old virgin anything.

No she's not fat and no she's not ugly. She's actually in shape and cute.

>inb4 cuck
>inb4 she's lying
I thought the same thing at first but it's true surprisingly. I have no idea how I'm in this situation.
>>
>>29608074
>she
dropped
[/original]
>>
>>29608074
So when are you gunna kill yourself man? You know everyone is waiting for you to get it over with so they can move on right?
>>
>>29608074
How did you guys meet?

oregano
>>
If she's cute, in shape, and 22yo, she's not a virgin.

You should really go ahead a dump her for lying to you from the start.

>dead serious senpai
>>
Is she religious or something? Or socially defective? Either way, both those things might very well be worse than not being a virgin (although still better than having more than one partner before you).

I dunno, you know what you want in a relationship more than we do. Just be careful OP.
>>
>>29608074
that doesn't sound fun. just sounds like shitty sex, if you haven't fucked her yet than you're a fucking autistic weirdo.

but guess what board i'm in. it's full of underachieving, autistic weirdos who accomplish little in life.
>>
>>29608924
OP left out the part where she's extremely religious or literally insane
>>
>>29609036

Or she's taken it in the ass and mouth but not her vag so she considers herself a "virgin".
>>
>>29608074
>22
>female
>virgin.
Yeah all lies. There should be klaxons in your head going off, but if you choose to believe it, more power to ya, pal.
>>
>>29608074
How did you meet her?
Do you have similar interests?
How old are you?

pls answer OP I want to be successful like you one day and find a 3D waifu
>>
>>29608074
Are you from California, perhaps?
>>
Was it hard for """her""" to come out as trans?
>>
File: 1464235185927.jpg (86 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1464235185927.jpg
86 KB, 446x373
>>29608074
I bet you are not virgin youself and you are chad
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>29608074
Check her hymen or she's a liar
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.