[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picking Up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Hey robots, I found this hot girl on tinder do you think i have a chance? She replied
>>
>>29608023
Shes probably just looking for attention, anon. She's going to use you for compliments, take hours to reply, and come to you when she's sad and insecure. Good luck
>>
File: 230114_908223010.png (74 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
230114_908223010.png
74 KB, 200x200
>>29608023

fuck. off. and. kill. yourself. plz.
>>
What should i say back help?
>>29608054
>>
>>29608023
send her more of those autistic japanese emotes anon
>>
>>29608086
You're asking the wrong guy.

But, if I were you I'd say I'm good, and then ask her about her day. That should be good enough to get a conversation started if she's actually interested. This is probably horrible advice, but it's worth a shot. Good luck, anon.
>>
she replied again yessss
>>
thought id cut to the chase maybe a bit abrupt ;)
>>
>>29608149
Don't do the Japanese emotes. You can use regular emojis that are on your phone, but nothing that a normie would find odd.
>>
>>29608149
Chances are she's also talking to a bunch of other better looking, funnier guys than you are. You can try but don't be disappointed if she stops talking suddenly.

>>29608160
You're joking right?
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 571x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 571x542
>>29608160
This has to be b8, anon. I was so proud of you.
>>
Its not bait i swear haha im just not use to talking to girls
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.