[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a girl's number from a normie party last night. When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I got a girl's number from a normie party last night.
When should i call her?
What do i say when i call her?
Do i take her out somewhere?
Where do humans go out together?
>>
>>29607979
remember to bury the body deep senpai
>>
>>29607979
more context

how did you get ther number?
>>
>>29608070
We knew each other from school but never really talked.
In the party (a normie friend made me go) we talked a lot cause she is pretty shut in herself and was all alone. When i had to leave she gave me her number so 'we could hang together'
>>
>>29607979
>When should i call her?
before this thread is filled with bad ideas to be frank
>What do i say when i call her?
say you'd like to take her out somewhere
>Do i take her out somewhere?
>Where do humans go out together?
somewhere where you spend money(cinema/coffee/crystalshop/arcade/gocarts/restaurant ect)
take her somewhere free(park/beach/your house/her house/petshop/hike ect)

say you really wanted to do (insert free thing here), surprise her with (insert costly thing here) before you get around to doing the original plan
>>
>>29608144
She's a robot and she's a sexualy frustrated shut in.
Your golden man! Just b yourself.
(I'm not even memeing)
>>
>>29607979
You are a fucking asshole to ask it on 4chan, especially on /r9k/. Ask your friends or ask on any site that is not an image board
>>
>>29607979
that depends. was she drunk when she gave you there number? Was she drinking at all?
>>
>>29608299
Every other site will give you advice thinking you have basic social experience :^)

>>29608343
Nope
>>
>>29607979
don't overthink it
every time i overthought something i ended up spewing somehow
just pretend you are calling her to get it out of the way
>>
>>29608144
>
Is there anything you like doing except jacking off in front of the pc?
Like something you have to do outside (e.g. eating icecream, bowling, biking, friday night magic, etc.)?
Ask her to join you, be yourself, do not overthink everything; expect nothing (ermagerd she didn't hug me, she must be hating me)

A wise man once said "confidence is the fucking key to everything. its also the key to fucking everything."

consider that if she was willing to leave you her number, there must be at least a little interest into you by her
>>
>>29607979
Don't call her, just send her a message in like 4-5 days.

By which time she mightn't remember you; intoxication is notorious for causing this, but it's still worthwhile nonetheless.

As for what to say? I don't know.
As someone else said, more context is needed. What prompted her to give you the # in the first place?
>>
>>29608256
this
>>29607979
Dont call her right away. I personally would text her in the weekend.
>Hey anonette, Let's grab a coffee tomorrow. Anon.

Remember, if it doesnt work out, life goes on. Give it a go. Also you'll get a refrence experience for situations like this in the future.
Good luck.
>>
File: 1441992950780.gif (496 KB, 250x158) Image search: [Google]
1441992950780.gif
496 KB, 250x158
>>29608177
anon give example of when you have done this, things you talked about, how well you knew the girl. please for love of god
>>
>>29608426
>"confidence is the fucking key to everything. its also the key to fucking everything."

Genious. My new life motto
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.