[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in the UK and I want to try LSD or Psilocybin to try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I'm in the UK and I want to try LSD or Psilocybin to try and cure my Aphantasia (total lack of mental imagery since birth).

The problem is I have no friends and I never leave the house. Where can I buy these without using some dodgy darkweb site that requires entering my actual address to receive it in the post?

Ideally I'd like to meet a robot anonymously in a public place. I'm willing to pay 10x the going rate.
>>
Obvious question. Where do you live?
>>
>>29607945
grow magic mushy urself its easy jewtube it or better yet go out and find them in the uk they grow in autumn
>>
>>29608032

Formerly the EU.
>>
>>29607945
Get a P.O. box you fucking retard.
>>
>>29607945
Ok...so you want to meet an anon to buy drugs from r9k, because you think giving your encrypted address to a dark net vendor is too risky?

You didn't even give any contact details for people to help you.

Stay pleb.
>>
>>29608429
Most dark net vendors wont post to a P.O. Box.

Where in the UK are you located? Magic mushrooms (specifically Liberty Caps) grow in abundance in many areas. They're pretty easy to identify. Google Shroomery, the forums on there have many threads detailing where to find them and how to identify.
>>
>>29608429
Still traceable by the popo as you have to give ID to open one
>>
>>29607945
> dodgy deep Web
It's objectively safer than buying irl dumbass
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.