[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody frequently go on walks to the grocery store in hopes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466883611933.jpg (26 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
1466883611933.jpg
26 KB, 436x600
Does anybody frequently go on walks to the grocery store in hopes something a little interesting will happen in your life? I've been doing this for a week and I just ran into my roommate from the mental institution. Oddly enough, while its made my life less depressing it has given me uncontrollable anxiety when I am not out on a walk.
>>
Yep

>maybe if I go out today I'll meet the woman of ,t dreams
>>
not to the grocery store. But I like to walk around the suburbs just observing life. Nothing usually happens and sometimes I have to runaway from Mormons.
>>
No. I live in a small town where not many people walk on the sidewalks. I get terrible anxiety when I'm walking and someone else is walking towards me on the sidewalk. So much panic. I don't know what to do with my eyes. I just look down until they are like 6 feet away and then look up and give them a nod. This takes all my energy for the day and I need to go home and drink to recover from this simple interaction.
>>
Im at least a 30min drive from the nearest store but I do go on little wlks in hopes of seeing something interesting.
you'd be suprised how much animal life you see when you learn to walk silently and walk upwind
just this month ive seen a buck fight, a rabbit dig a burrow right through a hill and several spiders working together to build a web over a creek
>>
>>29607881
>tfw it's been hot as fuck (>100F) for days on end
>don't wake up in time for a morning walk
>busy playing online vidya games in the evening
Might go out tomorrow evening anyway. I tend to feel awkward if I'm sitting around in public with nothing to do, but if I've got a purpose or destination it's a bit more enjoyable. A walk might be good just to get a change of scene, though mostly what it does is to remind me that I don't really get anything out of it and it's just a means to an end.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.