[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean that im super attracted to girls who are sick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: download.png (10 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10 KB, 284x178
What does it mean that im super attracted to girls who are sick or have medical conditions that require me to look after them a lot?
>>
You are insecure so you think that by dating a girl who, you think, would need you more than healthy girl would, you are less likely to be rejected.
>>
>>29607868
You have deep problems yourself so you look for somebody thats just like you
>>
You like to feel needed, because it gives you a sense of purpose and validation. It could also be a power trip for you, having that much control over someone else's life or death.
>>
File: 1408909639634.jpg (44 KB, 424x362) Image search: [Google]
1408909639634.jpg
44 KB, 424x362
What does it mean when I'm attracted to girls who are cunning and argue aggressively about inane shit
>>
>>29608116
If they argue aggressively about inane shit then they're probably autists. But autists aren't known for their cunning, because having cunning means that you have an understanding of social manipulation that is beyond the vast majority of autists. So you have an impossible ideal.
>>
File: mpr6qgxj8k1qdmrhmo1_500.jpg (259 KB, 438x600) Image search: [Google]
mpr6qgxj8k1qdmrhmo1_500.jpg
259 KB, 438x600
>>29607868

It could mean a lot of different things. Maybe you have a need to be needed. Maybe you just think her being sort of helpless is cute or endearing. Maybe you like looking after other people. Or like >>29607948 said, you might just be insecure and think that a sick girl will who needs help will be more likely to stick around, perhaps meaning that you worry a lot about people leaving you.

>>29608116

It probably means that your mom was psycho or dysfunctional. Or you might just be a masochist or think that arguments are exciting.
>>
>>29607868
It means you should kill yourself before it's too late
>>
>>29608116
Extrapolating off my own experience: you're young -- under 22 -- you haven't fallen in love more than twice, you still think of your future mate in terms of an ideal partner such as you have seen in movies and such. Eventually you will realize that women are not like men in that they do not have anything beautiful or endearing about their souls, and that they are best regarded as like cute pets or children.
>>
>>29607948
>>29608082
>>29608194
All good answers, but guys, shouldn't you be able to answer these questions on your own with enough introspection?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.