[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depression thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
A sudden dramatic failure in my life has changed my perception of myself. I've seemed to have lost all the self regard and respect that I had for myself. I've stopped talking to people I know with the fear that I'll be judged or confronted about my weaknesses.
I can't even get out of my house anymore, becoming hiki-like. What has happened to me...? I just sleep/fap away day after day with no idea what to do to pick myself up. What the hell has happened to me. I don't use this board often, but just came here to reach out to you guys.
>>
>"waaaah I'm depressed :("
might as well carry around a sign saying you are a retarded drama queen, that's what everyone thinks of you
>>
>>29607692
It's important to relearn discipline and self respect. Do those things which you'd admire others for. You'lol respect yourself. Make your bed in the morning, keep your living space tidy. Exercise. Abstain from flapping to heighten your testosterone and build your self-discipline. Take cold showers and remember that you are worth more than anyone else. You're living your own life.
>>
>>29607692
Deal with it like how we all deal with it. Keep it on the inside, don't tell anyone, than kill yourself. It's what I'm doing and it's working pretty well.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.