[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here is also low iq. I have borderline intellectual functioning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 13
File: wethair.jpg (34 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
wethair.jpg
34 KB, 620x350
Anybody here is also low iq. I have borderline intellectual functioning so im neet .i get free bucks. My iq was 79 so its not that bad but i have trouble doing things, i could never get a girlfriend becuase all girls hate dumb men. Anybody also know people like me or have my condition?
>>
>>29607337
>79

>not that bad

Good lord what is it like inside of your head?

What do you think about?
>>
>not that bad

Dude you're legally retarded.
>>
>>29607508
>>29607482
Legally retarded is sub-70

t. not OP
>>
>>29607508
No im not that bad.>>29607529
explains it. Im mild. In my head its not much diferent from yours i only have struggles doing some things that is easy for you
>>
>>29607623
Give examples. I know heaps of dull but not retarded people who are supermarket or fast food managers.
>>
>>29607623
Example?
oregano orungutano
>>
Isn't the average black person IQ like 76? They breed like rabbits OP, you'll be fine.
>>
>>29607529
Retardation is never diagnosed based on IQ alone.
>>
>>29607337

Actually slightly dumb people have sex more. You're good. Just for God's sake remember to use protection.
>>
>>29607623
what are things you think about regularily?
what are you struggling with?
l'm honestly interested
>>
IQ doesn't determine what or who a person really is. Hypothetically, they could have a really average IQ but could also be really introspective and have more complicated, abstract thoughts than most people.
>>
>>29607738
>and have more complicated, abstract thoughts than most people.
Okay, a dumb guy who has spent all his youth on reading philosophy thinks about stuff a high IQ Chad doesn't because he is/was too busy fucking gyalz.
But if the high IQ chad sat his ass and started reading what the dumb introverted guy read, he would get the same as he got in less time, or would reach points or concepts that the dumb guy was unable to reach, despite all his readings.
An ectomorph who spent 10 years lifting will be overcome in 2 years by an ectomotph who ate PIZZA and one day decided to get fit and grab some weights.
>>
>>29607677
>tfw borderline genius level IQ
>tfw you will always be a nigger
>>
i have a 160 iq *cheers*
>>
>>29607844
No, you don't
o

y
o
u

d
o
n
'
t
>>
Im a spic who couldnt make it past calculus, and I really fucking tried, either im retarded or it was my previous teachers fault since I barely started doing equations in 3rd grade of middle school.
>>
>>29607677
>Isn't the average black person IQ like 76?

Yea in Africa, where the IQ test is the first time they've held a pencil in their life. I think black kids adopted and raised by white parents score an average of like 90 or something.
>>
>>29607918
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
>One of the studies' findings was that the IQs of transracially adopted black children did not differ significantly from that of children raised by their biological parents in the same area.

You're making things up.
>>
>>29607936
>Thus, the average IQ score of black children in the U.S. is approximately 85, compared to the average score of white children of 100.

Oh jesus I said 90 instead of 85, please forgive me.

Yea, blacks are dumber. We all know. Doesn't make us gods. 50% of whites are sub 100. IQ isn't the answer to everything. Let's stop obsessing about naggers and focus on our own shit. If you fags put the effort into bettering yourselves that you do into shitting on niggers, you'd come out a better person from it.
>>
I wish I was born borderline retarded and didn't have to wagekek
>>
>>29607985
>50% of whites are sub 100.
Is there any proof of this at all? You seem pressed about niggers more so than anyone ITT
>>
>>29607985
>shitting on niggers,
Who shitted on niggers ITT? Are you black anon? I couldn't imagine anyone else being this upset by the universally recognized fact that blacks score lower on IQ test in an IQ thread
>>
>>29607812
memeomophs aren't real faggot
>>
>>29608011
>Is there any proof of this at all?
Yea, it's actually very obvious, oh thou erudite adherent of statistical data. But really it's just not worth arguing about.

>You seem pressed about niggers more so than anyone ITT
Indeed. Forget about them. They're not important.
>>
>>29608051
The average white American IQ is 103, how can half of all whites have an IQ score 4 points less or more than the average?
>>
>>29608041
>Who shitted on niggers ITT?
Yea, you're right. I jumped the gun. I'm just pissed off at /pol/ for being such a bunch of cancer to the WN political movement.
>>
>>29608011
>what is a bell curve
>what is a normal distribution
>>
>>29608011
>Is there any proof of this at all?
the fact that IQ tests were created by whites, for whites, and that an IQ of 100 is the dead center of the white bell curve?

i think we found someone from the left side, boys.
>>
>>29608011
the average black and latin@ iq is 10-20 points lower than the average white iq (105)
>>
My IQ is 114, how retarded am I?
>>
>>29608076
Tbf you have to establish the range is equally distributed
>>
East Asians have higher IQs on average than whites, but that just means an Asian who doesn't manage to be a doctor, lawyer or other high-grossing profession by age 20 should an hero. That's the real reason why the suicide rate for Asians is higher: the standard for what constitutes a failure is much stricter than for you white people.
>>
>>29608099
White IQ is actually 103, it's simply not possible that half of all whites fall below 100.
>>
OP as long as you're not a dick to people, no one has a reason to look down on you. I'm not saying being nice will help you get a girlfriend, but if you're at least a good person, people with high IQs can fuck off with what they think about you/others
>>
>>29608099
>the fact that IQ tests were created by whites, for whites,
What measurements are there created by black people for black intelligence that suggest black people are more intelligent than previously thought?
>>
>>29608073
If anything that seems to suggest /pol/ has a monopoly on factual information.
>>
>>29608099
>IQ tests were created by whites, for whites

Current tests are without any relevance to race or culture. Also if those were "created for whites" then why other non-white races can score so high? Asians for example.
>>
IQ 83 :(
>>
>>29608099
Yeah those test are culturally biased towards whites, which is why white people have the highest scores, am I right?
>>
>>29608132

>average IQ 103

>103

>3

>100

dumb ass, do you know how IQ works?
>>
File: 43095904358.jpg (117 KB, 678x531) Image search: [Google]
43095904358.jpg
117 KB, 678x531
>>29608176
Yea, so does Alex "goy of the year" Jones. It doesn't make him, or his followers, any less of blithering good goy useful idiot morons.

>x fact is true, so that means I have the right to act like a total fucking retard and everybody will have to agree with me anyway because I'm right

arrogant fools
>>
>>29608207
This, 50% of whites could have 99 IQ with the other 50% on c110
>>
Who will be more successful in life:

>A white with an IQ of 110 who posts on 4chan all day everyday

>A negroid 3rd world immigrant who works 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, using every opportunity to advance himself in society?
>>
>>29608231
>black people have low IQs
>chimp out at the fact
>proceed to claim /pol/ are the ones acting retarded
Pot calling the kettle a nigger
>>
>>29608273
Not even racist but the white guy, do you generally believe African immigrants are successful in western nations?
>>
>>29608273
>A negroid 3rd world immigrant who works 10 hours a day, 6 days a week

I know this is not a literal question, but have you ever been in Africa?
>>
File: white-trash-family.jpg (67 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
white-trash-family.jpg
67 KB, 600x413
>>29607337

pretty sure 90% of user in 4chan getting a pretty low IQ. See the threads here and /pol/ and you will identify pic related:
>>
>>29608280
>Making it about blacks again

Good goy.

You should be more focused on making whites better people. Forget about blacks. They're not important.
>>
File: 1460905590795.gif (722 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1460905590795.gif
722 KB, 245x245
>>29608338
>Only idiots and retards make stereotypes about other people based on race and culture.
>Lol /pol/ is such a bunch of southern white hicks
>>
>>29607337
Don't want to be "that guy" but smart people can be depressed too. Maybe not as likely to be robots, but way more likely to want to fucking die
>>
>>29608341
You literally sparked the race baiting discussion here by whining about /pol/'s opinions on black people, contrary to anything else displayed ITT. You've nave black people the focal point of this discussion, also what's this rambling about making whites better?

Are you suggesting you can not simultaneously work towards the betterment of white people or yourself while criticizing black people? It's not possible to do more than one thing at any given time?

Aren't you doing exactly what you're accusing everyone ITT of having done by focusing on blacks and their shitty IQs in your own post?
>g-goy
>b-but /pol/ is bad
You sound like a faggot
>>
>>29608338
>white-trash-family
>everyone is still happy and living in a clean, suburban neighborhood.

lol
>>
>>29608338

>people who disagree with my politics are stupid meme

Nice b8
>>
>>29608338
I'm black and grew up in Austell, Georgia. Cobb County, confederate flags and shit everywhere, I mean the real redneck slums.

Now live in a middle class neighborhood, yesterday my mom was walking with her sister and a black dude threatened them demanding their cell phones. Lol I would literally rather go back to living around based as fuck hicks than have to worry about my family members not being able to walk down in the street in black suburbia.
>>
File: 1437638469971.jpg (178 KB, 1000x737) Image search: [Google]
1437638469971.jpg
178 KB, 1000x737
>>29608365
>what's this rambling about making whites better?

Good question. /pol/ should be about helping young whites become happy, healthy, and successful people in society. It should be a place where they can get structure and guidance.

But it's not.

/pol/'s about arrogant, delusional losers and dropouts making alot of noise about racial shit that makes them feel special.
>>
>>29608470
>anyone that disagrees with me politically is a loser because I say so
/pol/ isn't stormfront, nor /adv/, it's the politically incorrect board on 4chan. If you want to help the apparent wealth of white teenagers in need of guidance and support you should do so yourself rather than ranting about niggers and /pol/
>>
>>29608357
>>29608384
>>29608400

People who don't read and follow idiotic thesis(without educating yourself about it) from well educated people who have an agenda(right wing politics + left wing politics) are low tier humans -> white trash, ghetto blacks, asians who chasing blondes.

Pretty much of 90 % on users of here. Useless eaters, nice quoting from the rich above. The people you working your ass of and after work hours your ass getting fucked by them, but HEY, it's the muslims or niggas. White trash. Also clean suburbs, a rumor.
>>
File: 1457731718687.jpg (43 KB, 672x451) Image search: [Google]
1457731718687.jpg
43 KB, 672x451
>>29608506
The culture of white nationalism is more important than 4chan. /pol/ should understand that.
>>
>>29608601
You're aware you're an active participant in the detrimental behavior you're expressing in that image and throughout the thread, correct?
>>
None of you have an IQ above 85, seeing how good your reading comprehension is. Why did almost no one even bother to contribute anything worthwhile for OP to read?
Your "discussion" is, at no point, open and interested. You are all just throwing shit at each other. It's actually kind of funny to me but then I realize that this is truly who you are and the philosophy you live by and that terrifies me as much as it amuses me. No one here reproduce, ok?
>>
>>29608789

...and producing more "useless eaters by henry kissinger"? Reproducing is overrated, do something productive, help erasing the elite, eliminate /pol/ user, heal trannys etc.
>>
>>29607812
I think you are right
>>
>>29607885
Iktfb. I got 119IQ(actual test, not internet shit) and dropped precalculus twice. Then again I've been trash at math since 7th grade so all those years of not learning shit and shitty teacher took its toll
>>
>>29608961
>Reproducing is overrated, do something productive, help erasing the elite

The #1 way you can fuck the jewluminati is by raising healthy, well rounded kids. They sure as fuck are going to have kids, and raise them well.
>>
I know one. He is deformed as well. Works at retail and all he does is play games
>>
>>29610857
>all he does is play games
hmm
>>
>>29608111
Statistically you're smarter than more than half of the entire population so not very. So just think: the next person you meet there's a >50% chance that you're smarter than them.
>>
>>29611023
Is he an INTJ by chance?
>>
>>29611165
I don't know. He actually has more friends than I do, but I suspect it's because people feel sorry for him
>>
What goes through the mind of a retarded person?, i always wanted to know...it it just empty?
>>
>>29611151
IQ scores are normalized at 100, so 114 is probably about 1 std deviation above average
>>
>>29611332
It's very basic and concrete. Little to no abstract thought. Mostly revolves around food, sleep, sex. They are also extremely distractible, they have terrible attention spans.
>>
>>29611332
Y dont u ask ur mom after i fucked her?
>>
>>29607337
OP is there any reason behind your choosing an image of wet hair to represent your thread? Is there some kind of deeper meaning here I'm not getting? I'm not very smart either...
>>
I scored 139 on a 20 minute iq test and 135 on an hour long one, what would I likely score on a real one? I also scored 97 percentile on a verbal reasoning test and they are supposed to correlate with success but I am a failure so far.
>>
>>29611511
I wouldn't recommend an IQ test if you want to be a productive member of society as it will label you on what you can and cannot do and I don't think that is healthy if you want to improve at anything.
>>
File: Me.jpg (47 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
47 KB, 800x533
>tfw iq of 300
>tfw get picked on by this stupid cocky manlet who knows me
>tfw the only friends I have are robots
>tfw I will never have world domination

J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>29611587
>>tfw iq of 300

poor bait m8 .008/8
>>
File: me2.jpg (32 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
32 KB, 650x366
Say it too my face and not over the internet kiddo, then we'll see who's tough.
>>
File: me3.png (93 KB, 288x346) Image search: [Google]
me3.png
93 KB, 288x346
>>29611602
Say it too my face and not over the internet kid then we'll see who's tough.
>>
>>29611622

Goddamn, I just accused the eggman of baiting. I probably have subnormal IQ...
>>
>>29611640
>>29611622
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER
>>
>>29607337
>Anybody here is also low iq
me i hate being stupid and dumb
>>
Everyone thinks they are a little above average. How do you discover the truth? How do i find out my true intelligence without taking an IQ test, i am too nervous to take an IQ test just to find out my abysmal score.
>>
>>29608470
>Good question. /pol/ should be about helping young whites become happy, healthy, and successful people in society. It should be a place where they can get structure and guidance.
No /pol/ is for white people who don't give a shit about political correctness it's
white people arrogance board.
>>
>tfw expecting this thread to be dumb anon feels threads
>tfw /pol/ ruined it with it's race war
you have a fucking board stick to there jesus christ i mostly blamed them triggered liberals keep replying to idiots.
>>
>>29608363
smart or dumb no human is impervious to depression
>>
>>29608789
people reprouduce here by raping or putting there semen on semen bank on some hospital
>>
>>29610857
you found /v/ congratulation
>>
>parents from a country with an average iq i
of 80
>mine is 115-120
>tfw this makes it really difficult to communicate and relate with my parents
>>
I used to have a really hard time concentrating until I started taking DMAE and buproprion.

These types of drugs are known as nootropics:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nootropic

Give it a shot. You might have to try several types before you find something effective.
>>
>>29607337

I'm a teacher who works with kids with mild to moderate disabilities, and I have access to all their cognitive test data. I've literally only seen like two kids with an overall iq in the 70s and they were pretty functionally rekt. Then again it's possible that they're just delayed and by the time they're 25 or so they could be independent.

How old are you, and are you able to live completely independently?
>>
>>29612116
Your IQ comes directly from your parents u mong
>>
>>29611896

> how do I get a score on a specific test without taking the test

I'll make it easy for you: it's well below 100
>>
>>29612138
Can you tell us what it's like to see the world through the eyes of the retarded?
>>
>>29607337
My mother has an IQ of like 70. She's a saint, though. Wonderfully kind. Although, she can't deal with stress.

Luckily I got my father's genes for my brain, so my IQ is 130+.
>>
>>29612165
Thats not what i said you idiot who thinks hes so smart, i asked how i can find my true intelligence, IQ is bogus and i dont want to take it because i know it will be low, so how do i find my intelligence without taking IQ tests because IQ tests arent a true reflection of intelligence
>>
>>29612140
You cannot escape your genes, but IQ can be somewhat helped with good schooling. Also, it doesn't necessarily have to came directly from them. Genes can skip a generation, or several.
>>
>>29612202
How someone reacts to stress has nothing to do with IQ. If your mom is literally retarded there is zero chance your IQ is fucking 130+, where are you pulling your numbers from?
>>
Don't worry, having a high IQ isn't as good as people say

> parents thought I was autistic
> just a narcissistic asshole
> got expelled for sleeping in class
> narcoleptic
>>
>>29612271
None of the things you greentexted tell us you have a high IQ and you've admitted you're a narcissistic asshole so odds are you're just completely delusional about how smart you are.
>>
>>29612258
It plays some part in how they deal with situations.

My mother took an IQ test, albeit an informal one. She got around 75.

I've done IQ tests and gotten about 130-140. I've also done well at school despite never studying a day in my life.
>>
How accurate are online IQ tests?
>>
I took a bunch of AP classes my last two years of high school and somehow managed to graduate rank 9, though desu I don't feel like it was anything big, all the other kids were involved in clubs and other stupid shit, it would take me longer to finish my work though on timed essays I still finished them even if I was one of the last people, I hate university now, I managed to get stellar grades my first year of uni, after my second year of university I discovered 4chan and it fucked with me on all levels, though I've been coming here less after I became a wagecuck at 7eleven
>>
>>29612314
They inflate results, so assume that they're 10-15 points inflated as a rule of thumb.
>>
>>29607337
Never had the patience to take an IQ test on the internet, never took one IRL.

My mom is really smart, dad is probably average. I always scored in the upper 90th percentile on standardized tests except for math, which I am retarded at. I have a 3.8 in the third year of a STEM major so I know I am not low IQ, but I did drop out of high school and only scored a 77 on the ASVAB. Would have been higher if I could math better
>>
>>29612336
damn so in reality I just got 140
>>
>>29612225

You need to define what you mean by intelligence then, because the academic community hears "intelligence" and usually interprets that as "cognitive ability", which is only measured by so called IQ tests. You seem to be adding about "wisdom" or functional/adaptive ability or something.
>>
>>29611931
>implying political correctness is factual correctness
>>
>>29612300
IQ doesn't mean your smart. I know someone with an IQ of 140 but he's still stupid
>>
>>29612366

Talking* about, fucking Swype
>>
ITT:

>culture don't exist
>African continent dumb
>all characteristics is determined by 4 or 5 groupings of ethnicities
>>
>>29612362
Maybe. They're also weaker as a standard.

Online tests, primarily, want your money.
>>
>>29612245
>>29612140
nah, I think what happened was my parents are 85th percentile or something relative to their country, which made me 85th percentile relative to mine
>>
I took an online test and after a dozen tries i got the max score. Im like 160+, debate me
>>
>>29612535
If your parents are both dumbasses, culture aside, you're a dumbass, it's not very complex dude.
>>
>>29612565
my IQ is literaly 85th percentile though, like on an actual IQ test not an online one
>>
>>29612539
fuck off then, this thread is about dumb people

My dad has an IQ of 115 and my mom about 100, but I've got a score of 80. Dabbled in radio journalism and poetry/fiction writing in my early to mid 20s and now I'm a pariah in my town because of the resultant output and social interactions. I'm also physically retarded on the motoric level, diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome and can't carry a tune. I lost my virginity at 24 and last had sex around my 27th birthday. I turn 30 in six months. All I ever wanted was to write ffs, but now that I've realised my position in life, I can't even claim benefits as an invalid because I live in a second world country that doesn't recognize autism. Guess it's living off the parents and hoping they accrue enough dough to get me through after passing for me.
>>
>>29607723
You're pretty dumb yourself for making a statement like this. We know nothing about OP, besides that he has an IQ of 79. There are many, many other variables that you can't take into account.

>>29607677
It's 85 in America. In Africa, where everyone's malnourished all to hell, it's about that much.

>t. son of African immigrants

Not that it matters.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 700x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 700x659
>>29608132
White IQ is more like 95. Perhaps you're thinking of Asian IQ?
>>
>>29607337
Women want smart, not intelligent with IQ over 200.
>>
File: image.png (43 KB, 1001x693) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 1001x693
>>29608300
What're you talking about? The bulk of them are many, many times more successful than whites as are their children.
>>
>>29612672
>being physicaly retarded
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29612899
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/04/09/chapter-1-statistical-portrait-of-the-u-s-black-immigrant-population/

>The median annual household income for foreign-born blacks in 2013 was $43,800. That's roughly $8,000 less than the $52,000 median for American households. Black immigrants' median annual household income is below that of all U.S. immigrants ($43,800 vs. $48,000).
>>
>>29612899
Weird that chart doesn't specify what immigrants it's referencing.
>>
>>29612827
http://www.rense.com/general79/dut.htm

Average white American IQ is 103, Asian American is 106.
>>
>>29612140
Nutrition and upbringing are extremely important. If you've been chronically Zinc deficient your entire life, like most of the idiots here, you can kiss goodbye 5 or 10 potential IQ points. You mother didn't get enough iodine in her diet when you were still in her womb? Say good bye to 15 IQ points. Circumcised? Not sure if it's true, but I've read studies that found that children gifted with higher IQ regressed back to the mean when circumcised. The method of testing IQ was questionable, though.

Oh yeah, and say goodbye to smart fucking children if you were supposed to be smart but were malnourished as a kid. Epigenetics.
>>
>>29612910
Can't throw a punch, can't dance, can't even lift up the front wheel of my bike when going on the curb. Even my walk is a bit wobbly.

I'm one of the few people who are justifiably NEET. I once thought I was lazy and bad for never having done anything just because so many physically fit and intelligent young men do the same out of social anxiety. But no, I am in fact the real robot and they are just normies on a break.
>>
>>29612899
Nice chart of Indian and Asian immigrants.
http://www.epi.org/publication/the_low_wages_of_black_immigrants/
http://mshale.com/2007/06/11/african-immigrants-a-successful-bunch-but-not-overall/
>>
>>29612994
Do you know why you are retarded that way?
>>
>>29612994
>Can't throw a punch, can't dance, can't even lift up the front wheel of my bike when going on the curb. Even my walk is a bit wobbly.
Sounds like you're talking about me, maybe I'm retarded.
>>
>>29613013
Well, the shrink who diagnosed me with Asperger's also proposed that I have some schizophrenic tendencies, and some sufferers of schizophrenia are supposed to have problems with their hippocampus. Upon reading that, I came upon the idea that dancing may be a way for populations to exclude schizophrenics from the gene pool, which totally blew my mind.
>>
File: image.png (70 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70 KB, 600x400
>>29612949
Yeah, my mistake. Pic related.

>>29612932
Pretty good for foreign born immigrants. Their children do much better though.
>>
>>29613065
>Pretty good for foreign born immigrants.
>Black immigrants' median annual household income is below that of all U.S. immigrants ($43,800 vs. $48,000).
They're literally the worst of all foreign born immigrants, what are you talking about?
>>
>>29612932
>hurr durr muh wages

Yeah, it's not like there are subtle biases in who gets employed or who gets a raise and who doesn't.
>>
>>29613062
>dancing may be a way for populations to exclude schizophrenics from the gene pool
That's one of the dumbest thoughts i've ever heard but belief me ive had dumber ones but its hard for me to write them out
>>
>>29613111
Everyone can get jobs besides black people, huh? Weird Asians make the most.
>>
>>29613014
From what I've read about notable individuals, no physically hindered individual was ever in their number (except by degenerative disease in adulthood). Physical fitness, good health and intelligence seem to go hand in hand. In other words, only chads get to have a voice, the rest of us must shitpost in anonymity.
>>
>>29613111
>hurr durr muh wages
What attribute do blacks excel in that others do not? Basketball?
>>
>>29613106
And yet, they still have higher education rates when compared to your average white native born.
>>
>>29613159
Black women in the U.S. are also leading in post secondary education, I guess African American history majors don't make much money.
>>
>>29613148
African immigrants and their children are better educated on average.
>>
>>29607337
142 here. whats it like losers?
>>
>>29613175
They're not even the best educated among the chart you posted
>>
File: 1444183646883.jpg (509 KB, 780x1901) Image search: [Google]
1444183646883.jpg
509 KB, 780x1901
>>29607337

Hmmm. Yeah. Well.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Intelligence isn't everything lad. My friend has an IQ around there and he still graduated from uni and worse in conservation-- He's also universally liked, and people are always happy to have him around. Including me.

I have a high IQ, but he never seemed stupid to me. I adore the guy.
>>
>>29614001

*works in conservation

my bad
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.