[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that things glorifying the alpha male lifestyle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 1466941537677.jpg (281 KB, 1280x1539) Image search: [Google]
1466941537677.jpg
281 KB, 1280x1539
Am I the only one that things glorifying the alpha male lifestyle is rewarding women?

The harder you try to become alpha male, you're just giving them what they want.

Why the hell should they be allowed a limitless supply of emotionless alphas to please and compete with them?
>>
Bump.

blox blox you know I don't nee to be original you fucking cuck robot.
>>
Please respond you fucking cucks.
>>
Calm down. What choice do we have really? They want what they want.

But the way I see it, it doesn't actually change anything in the long run. The alphas are the top tier males. You can become more like the current alphas and the women will like it, but eventually women will adapt and readjust the hierarchy and only become attracted to the top tier males again. That's what makes them better, and that's what makes women willing to share them.

So you can compete for a better place in the hierarchy, but in the end, the amount of acceptable alphas are limited. But I guess if you behave like an alpha, you can temporarily "fool" them (but looks probably matter more than behavior for that), but eventually they'll figure out that they just weren't very good at identifying the top tier males because they were just all acting the same.
>>
>>29607527
>What choice do we have

If enough men get the picture it may be possible to reinstate control of women.

However, I think we're honestly going to have to hope for some kind of apocalypse scenario before that happens.

The more civilized a nation gets, the less it heeds its ancestors warnings about the evil of women and why they should remain as property.
>>
>>29607563
>If enough men get the picture
I don't think so.
>reinstate control of women
Only Islam could accomplish that.
>apocalypse scenario
I think it will be avoided.
>the evil of women and why they should remain as property
It's a bit too much desu... :/

I think we're probably going to transition to some kind of matriarchal, Brave New World-like society. It's going to be hard for betakeks (like me). We're basically gonna be slave, but maybe happy anyway.
>>
>>29607631
>Only Islam could accomplish that
I don't think so, lots of societies of Medieval and Antiquity had plenty of institutions in place to control and regulate women.

Also I really don't want to live in a Brave New World, I want to fight back and have the chance to decide my own happiness rather than have it decided for me.
>>
Of course I have worked hard to get a good physique, a good education, a good career, and so on, for the sole purpose of impressing girls.

What the fuck are you on? I am where I am in life because that's what want. I like having money, having respect of my colleagues, a nice apartment and car, etc. I fuck bitches because it's fun.
>>
>>29607801
Haha yeah fuck da massa I like picking cotton for the exercise.
>>
>>29607801
Like this man for example, is what I'm talking about.
>>
Should we support Islam in order for women to be taught their place again?
>>
Well..it's been like that for centuries now that you say it. Are you american? Your culture about it is totally fucked, you should NOT follow concepts society gives you, women who follows "alpha" stupidity tends to be whores.
The glorification of women is as old as civilization and beyond, it's part of us already, sounds weird but...maybe we should stick to it, it's not like we are not rewarded by it lol.
There where always sensitive men in this world, I am one of those, but some years since the day I got dumped by who I thought was the love of my life I've been getting emotionless, and it is the best thing you could do. I care about my carrer and that's it,fuck the rest, I know I will not be able to love again, why bother? Become self-sufficient, mate.
>>
File: 1466500456675.png (1010 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466500456675.png
1010 KB, 1024x1024
People who glorify alpha male / Chad are the ones who wish they could be like Chad, their bitter hatred for his type stems for their incapability to be him.
Being /fit/ for your own health and well being is good, being /fit/ so you can have wider pool of potential mates is being a wanna be stud.
What most of the people who hate Chad don't realize is that most women dislike the alpha male arrogant assholes who cheat, "but anon if they hate that why they do that?" because their alternative is a man child who wallows in self pity for not being a stud,
they make excuses "muh genetics, im too fat, too skinny, too short dick, too shy, too poor, too autistic, too stupid"
but what they don't realize is that they don't get women because they have all the bad sides of Chad with none of the good ones.
You are assholes with no personality who dream of being Chad / Gaston / *insert strawman to hate*,
some fail because they put the women on pedestal, some fail because they put their competition on pedestal and thus sabotage their own self confidence,
be yourself really is the key, if you were yourself you would be more confident on yourself,
instead you are trying to be a victim and martyr lamenting how life fucked you over because you aren't Chad,
the fact that you want to be Chad is the reason you lost the game before you began, alpha bullshit works in nature in modern society its just about self confidence (for example google con artists)
if you would carry yourself with self confidence, would have proper hygiene, would keep yourself from being morbidly obese / looking like holocaust survivor you would get better results,
(but anon why do i have to do all this just to get some roastie?!) simple its supply and demand,
(id rather cry about being alone in a online site than make any effort of self improvement!) then you truly are forever alone.
TLDR; Self improvement is good, wanting to be a douchebag stud is not.
>>
>>29608235
If I wanted a cunt/male feminist to weigh in on the debate, I would have taken it to Reddit.
>>
>>29608254
Your own point of view is so narrow that any opinion challenging it is assumed to be made by a cunt / male feminist.
Ever considered that you can't get laid because you are like this?
>>
>>29607319
Ideas which lead to low rates of reproduction are weeded out by the principle of natural selection. It doesn't matter if you're right, all that matters is you're a genetic dead end.
>>
>>29608319
>point of view is narrow meme
I understand that as a normie you are so accustomed to your already popular opinion that you don't even recognize it as an opinion anymore, just the "normal."

However, every single day of my life I could go outside, on Reddit, hell, on pretty much any other fucking board on this very fucking website and hear your opinion.

This isn't about you, it's about us having a place where our opinions can be discussed and debated.

>>29608342
This is my point. I want to find alternative forms of reproduction that don't put all the power into female's hands when its been proven they are too irresponsible to handle any form of power.
>>
>>29608319
You're trying to use logic on a bitter robot virgin. They are immune to it.
>>
>>29608235
You don't understand women and all of these statements are wrong. Do you get your information on dating from romantic comedies?

>be yourself really is the key, if you were yourself you would be more confident on yourself,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no
>>
File: bananarama.png (194 KB, 475x344) Image search: [Google]
bananarama.png
194 KB, 475x344
>>29608353
>our own opinions can be discussed and debated
but when i debated your point you immediately dismissed me as redditor outcast,
you don't want debate, you want back patting and nodding tumblr style.
>>
>>29608404
>self improvement doesn't increase my chances of finding a gf that doesn't have the standards of 10 penny whore
Whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>29608404
>kissless virgin autist telling others they don't understand women

/r9k/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>29608419
And you want to be told you're right under any and all circumstances. You want to rouse any normies you can to socially shame us into admitting you're right.

This used to be a place for robots, not normies.
>>
>>29608564
very well, but he is a kissless virgin autist too. at least I have studied over 10,000 hours of PUA material and know he is wrong in principle.
>>
>>29608574
I want you to realize that the things stopping you are in your head,
you can improve yourself and you can make a life worth living for instead of wallowing in self pity.
>>
>>29608619
Every normie here is like a fucking record.

They say the same things, get mad the same way, believe in the same philosohphies...

How has the Robot not filtered them all yet?
>>
>>29608635
>tfwnogf
>waaaah it's unfair I deserve a gf
>my life sucks and it's everyone's fault but mine

You were saying something about a broken record?
>>
File: They-Live.jpg (51 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
They-Live.jpg
51 KB, 630x420
>>29608635
>tfw no gf
>Roasties
>Chad
>normies get out ree
>forever alone
Just like clockwork.
>>
>>29608669
another failure of a thread thanks to normies.

I need to find a new place to go.

Is Wizchan any good?
>>
>>29608675
If you like a place where everyone shares the same opinion you should try tumblr, they are good at driving out anyone who doesn't agree.
>>
>>29608675
>another thread ruined by normies
What are you, autistic. Go to middle school if you wanna be the cool edgy kid.
>>
>>29607319
hachiman had to be fucking gay to have 10/10 mommy right there and not taking her
>>
>>29609119
probably too busy thinking about saika's boipucci all the time what a faggot
>>
>this thread
It's the bitter robots like the ones in here that make me want to denounce my robot "title" and deny any similarities with the label.
You bitter angry and edgy vocal robots (the nu-robots, if you may) are like what the Feminazis are to the (old) feminists actually aiming for equality. You're the radicals of the group, the ones giving a bad name to those who simply wish to live in peace by raging and crying to anyone and anything that doesn't follow your exact view - including other robots.
I'll probably be called a "normie" or "cuck" for having a "live and let live" attitude, lacking bitterness or rage towards the world or groups as a whole, and lack a sense of entitlement - regardless of me being a 26 year old kissless virgin and only finally slowly starting to improve towards my goals (women not being one of them).

The amount of fellow robots actually properly engaging (or otherwise simply ignoring if they don't like it) in debates/arguments against people with different perspectives/opinions and/or considering the fact their own ideas are not absolutes and other people's insights might come in handy, rather than disregarding anything that isn't an echo of their own opinion already, has been declining rapidly in the past year or so. At the same time it seems like there's less and less room to consider that maybe things aren't purely black-and-white. Alpha/beta, female virgin/whore, red pill/blue pill, Chad/cuck, 100% successful/utter failure, the list goes on. Anything implying a spectrum is disregarded by calling the person a perceived negative of the dichotomy terms.

The amount of shitposting, baiting, and other troll-esque threads in the past few years being a lot higher than back with the first robot doesn't help either.

I dislike how the sensible robots are pretty much pushed out of the "category", but at the same time I pity the nu-robot.
>>
File: 1464244539508.jpg (103 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1464244539508.jpg
103 KB, 500x667
>>29609119
>>29609137
hacchan and /r9k/ have a strange relationship

>>29609169
You sound like you've had maybe a year of tertiary education in liberal philosophy and psychology, and as is typical, you're saying nothing of any real value.

To respond to your points, waffle waffle drivel drivel drivel first half of lecture notes last half of exam essay waffle waffle blog post drivel drivel waffle society society society me me me
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.