[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has worse genes than me here? >from a manlet family (no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Who has worse genes than me here?

>from a manlet family (no one above 5'8")
>3/10 face
>bad teeth
>very small head
>narrow shoulders
>wide hips
>5.5inch pencil dick
>very small feet - some men's shoes not available in my size
>family history of depression, hypertension, anxiety and diabetes
>>
> Genes meme

Is that you in the photo? He'd be normal looking if he shaved off the pedostache, got a normal haircut and glasses

Bad teethe don't come from genes, they come from eating a shitty diet and bad habits like sucking your thumb, or mouth-breathing. If you grow up eating nothing but soft autist food like wonderbread and kraft mac n cheese your jawbones don't develop properly then your teeth crowd together.

Wide hips are probably from all the synthetic estrogens modern boys are exposed to.

5.5 inches is slightly above average actually....

>tfw you could have been normal and healthy
>>
>>29607142
jesus christ dude that nigga would not be good looking no matter what he does. quit these reddit memes that everybody is salvageable and has potential. MOST people are yes but not everyone is that's just feel good false hope disney bullshit. life is a crapshoot and genetics are random. you can end up with some ugly fucking combinations that are beyond saving.

try opening up the game the sims and play with the sim randomizer a few times and see how many abominations come out. sort of like that.
>>
>>29606948
To answer your question, not me. I certainly have better genes than you
>>
>5'7ish
>5/10 face
>8/10 hair
>averageisg head
>wide shoulders
>6.5inch dick
>horrible cystic acne scars covering the majority of my back and over some of my face
>i can't take my shirt off. ever
>>
>>29607142
Bad teeth as in not straight. I had braces but they just got fucked up again after the braces came off.
>>
>>29607186

I didn't say he'd be good-looking, I said he'd be normal-looking. Are you a shut-in? Go outside, most people aren't that good-looking, but they still date, get married, have self-esteem, careers, fulfilling lives, etc.
>>
File: 1467195756339.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467195756339.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29607443
>can't take shirt off
Is it stuck?
>>
>>29606948
>hair grows only sideways and a little upwards
>nose has a small bump
>Elliot cheekbones but smaller
>weak jawline
>childlike arms, legs, and shoulders except bigger and somewhat hairy
>bad, yellowish and not straight, teeth
>permanent 5-o'-clock shadow
>would have a baby face if it wasn't for said shadow
>skinnyfat
>Scheuermann's disease
>possible hypotonia
>family history of depression, diabetes and Alzheimer
>family history of alcoholism except parents can control their drinking
>many relatives have traits of autism and ADHD, somehow got all the autism traits and some ADHD ones too
>clumsy, poor motor skills

At least I'm taller than OP and probably have a slightly better face.
>>
File: download_20160628_112708.jpg (184 KB, 1035x1168) Image search: [Google]
download_20160628_112708.jpg
184 KB, 1035x1168
>5'5 manlet
>5/10 face
>Acne
>Overbite, shitty jaw
>7 inch pencil dick
>Asthma and anxiety
>Balding

But you know what bros, I've been starting to get into shape, so at least I have THAT going for me.
>>
>>29606948
>actually a 5'2" manlet (surprised I don't have dwarfism)
>5/10 face
>skinny arms
>godawful, crooked teeth, at least I keep them clean
>normal sized head
>hunched shoulders
>wide hips
>above average penis nobody will see
>average feet
>family history of depression and diabetes
to be honest, you probably have it worse
>>
>>29607142
>is that you in the photo?
>uglypeople.com

where the fuck do you people even come from?
>>
>5'11"
>square jaw
>big cranium
>broad shoulders
>6.5 duck

Maybe if I lose like 30lbs I could be a chad
>>
>>29606948
>ugly as sin
>bat ears
>weak jawline
>bad theet
>marfan's
>wide hips
>hairy as a bear
>family history of hypertension, diabetes and cancer

On the brght side I have an averaged sized penis, but is not like I will get to use it soon.
>>
>5'5" manlet
>had acne since i was about 14
>awfully weird body
>extra long torso
>people bring it up all the time, if my legs where in sync with my torso I'd be like six feet
>5/10 face
>pale as fuck, people always say I look like I'm sick or tired or just got done throwing up or some shit
>skinny fat
>have some other skin disease that makes it look like I have herpes on my arms and hands
>pretty good teeth I guess
>asthma
>family history of weight problems,
depression, and skitzopherina
>>
>>29608954
ur body looks great bro
working out is the best thing somebody could do to themselves
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.