[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're expelled from your school and not allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: bed pepe.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
bed pepe.png
80 KB, 500x421
>tfw you're expelled from your school and not allowed to walk at graduation for licking your crush's feet
>>
Alright, so post the whole story, sounds intriguing
>>
>>29606930
cool except this didn't happen
>>
>>29606930
how do you deal with toejam? lick around it or is it a nutritional bonus?
>>
>>29606959
We were working on a group project at the same desk and she put her feet up and I gave her big toe a good lick and then she screamed at the top of their lungs. I was sent to the principle and expelled
>>
>>29607003
did you try telling them it was just a social experiment?
>>
>>29607016
how would that have helped?
>>
>>29607003
Would you say it was worth it?
>>
>>29607069
Given the chance, I'd do it again
>>
>>29606930
Had a friend who couldn't walk because the school fucked him over. Judging from how he's taking it which is basically gettimg drunk in as many parties he can go to i hope you get over it as quickly as you can, and i mean that in a good way. Lige isnt just about walking in graduation, achieve everything you want in life so this can look like a minor bump compared to all your achievements
>>
>>29607112
What's the huge deal about walking?
>>
>>29607126
There really is no big deal. Its all just a bunch of girls crying and parents taking pictures as you sit there watching some old fucks give "unique" speeches they've given to thousands of other kids before. I didn't get the whole big deal of it, but many consider it as a huge accomplishment and a milestone to show theyre on their way to becoming adults.

Also one of my people giving speeches accidentally said out loud "fuck all these kids" and it was fuckin hilarious. People were "appalled" but i was crying of laughter
>>
>>29607192
Yea, I choose to not walk during graduation, wasn't expelled or in trouble just didn't wanna go, didn't see the big deal of celebrating one of the easiest parts of your life.
>>
>>29607237
Sam? What you doing up this late?
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 740x740
>>29606930
Wew lad you rad
>>
>>29607268
Sorry to disappoint you but my name isn't Sam, he or she does sounds like a cool peep an tho
>>
>>29607423
Fucking autocorrect fucked me, meant to type person
>>
>>29607423
Lol yeah you're kinda right on that one. He's diffrent but he mean well you know what i mean?
>>
>>29607506
I guess so, sure
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.