[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You idiots do realize you're getting older everyday, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: K I L L U R S E L F.png (76 KB, 244x326) Image search: [Google]
K I L L U R S E L F.png
76 KB, 244x326
You idiots do realize you're getting older everyday, right? Stop being a bunch of scared wimps and find yourself a qt girl before you're completely and utterly undesirable.
>>
>>29606917
>find yourself a qt girl before you're completely and utterly undesirable.
why do you think I even want to do this?

isn't it better to live a calm, relaxing life the way I want to live rather than join the rat race and put myself in uncomfortable situations?

think about it, anon. you say "find yourself a girl". WHY do you say that? If this wasn't such a societal imperative I bet way less people would want to get into permanent relationships
>>
>just go outside and get a qt anon, its so simple
>>
let me just go to the nearest qt mart and pick myself a qt

thanks OP you fucking faggot
>>
>>29606941
no it isn't and you'll realized this when you're an 80 year old fart dying of brain cancer because i'm not going to take the time out of my life to explain to why you're in denial.
>>
File: uHTPW7e.jpg (75 KB, 1019x619) Image search: [Google]
uHTPW7e.jpg
75 KB, 1019x619
>>29606917
i don't even know where my pants are and you're telling me to go out and get a girlfriend
do you even know where you are, son
>>
>>29606993
>>29606971
Statistically you have a much higher chance in finding someone when you're outside rather than being locked inside your room all day.

Do yourself a favor and break your computer
>>
>>29607031
>you are 5x more likely to get a qt if you're outside
0x 5 is still 0 m8
>>
>>29607022
Exactly. I would need to change my entire living situation if I were to get serious with a girl. I wanna stay comfy. Drink vodka, watch anime and repeat.
>>
>>29606917
Fuck this logic. You don't go out and get a girlfriend, you go out and better yourself day by day until one day your enough of a not-price-of-shit that you can actually have a girlfriend.
>>
You do realize that this is /r9k/? Some of us here are fucking socially autistic. Totally desirable isn't it? If it wasn't so hard to get a qt girl, then I wouldn't be on this shit stain of a board.
>>
this guy >>29608565 seems to be in the right direction. everyday you aren't getting worse, you're getting better and if quality be a desirable trait, then you are becoming more desirable by the day
>>
>>29607007
The only type of person who thinks this way are people below 20. You'll grow up soon champ
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.