[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that facial aesthetics >>> everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 025.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
When did you realize that facial aesthetics >>> everything
10/10 facial aesthetics are necessary for a trouble-free life, they are the natural weapon against the jewish dream
Forget about much more irrelevant factors such as your height, body, wealth, humor or penis size
Your social contacts, your interaction, unironically every kind of success a man can receive depend on your face and symmetry
Every job interview, every presentation are subject to your jawline or cheekbone development
>>
You can't fix bad aesthetics.
>>
>>29606814
I know, they depend on genetically heredity
That's why only the upper 10 percent will breed
>>
>>29606809
>Every job interview, every presentation are subject to your jawline or cheekbone development
And maxilla
>>
>>29607059
>>29606809
>it's a sluthate posters think that because /r9k/ hates women, that their brand of super autism fits in here episode

Getting kind of old honestly.
>>
>>29606833
You're probably being facetious, but like 80% of people have kids mate.
>>
>>29607098
PSL's slayer is r9k's Chad
>>
>>29607149
It's much, much worse. Chad's just a fictional character or fit all term for people who do better than average in life. People who use the word slayer try to use this weird form of pseudoscience to pretend they can quantify the entirety of human attraction into a single stereotype.

It's pretty much the most autistic place on the internet, I've not even scratched the surgace.
>>
>>29607183
massive cope
>>
>>29607229
Good argument, faggot.

>implying blaming your failures all on uncontrollable factors isn't a coping mechanism
>>
>>29606814

facial surgery?
>>
>>29607267
t. Reddit

Ugly men don't get women. Short men don't get women. Only if they have money. You are cursed in the dating department if you aren't born with good looks or at least average height. You have to work 500x harder than someone with these things gifted to them to even have a shot at a 3/10.
>>
>>29607424
Then develop an interesting personality and do the work required you fucking faggot.

Protip Chad also had to work to get to where he is. Chad didn't spend his time playing video games and locking himself in his basement and stuffing his gullet with fried foods and desserts and being a skiddish autist. He put himself out there, he exercised, he ate right, he found a passion/hobby and cultivated his talents, and he became someone people wanted to get to know. You can too, even if it's a little later.
>>
>>29607460
spoken like a true chad

all the hard work in the world won't give you good aesthetics. if you don't have them, you are fucked in the a my friend
>>
>>29607424
As I've said, 80% of people have had kids. Nearly everyone gets laid before 40. You're just bitching that a perfect person wont choose you, while acting like people on your level are below you.

If you're a 5 in looks, but a 2 in personality and have absolutely no career (being a student for a career doesn't count), you dont deserve an all around 8.
>>
>>29607183
>the most autistic place on the internet

I need to join.
>>
>>29607460
>you aren't chad
>therefore you are 500 pound autist sitting in his basement
Jokes on you, I'm a manlet skeletor and no woman will ever give me time of the day to make my personality known
>>
>>29607651
Most skeletons I've known eat mostly junk food nearly entirely honestly, they just exclusively eat snacks and maybe one meal.
>>
>>29607424
Ugly and short guys get women just like everyone else. Stop being so pathetic and making excuses.
>>
>>29607721
I eat pretty much everything, and by everything i mean I have days where I only eat chips and frozen pizza and days where I cook my own stuff and have a healthy portion of salad to go with it without even looking at packaged/frozen stuff
>>
File: frame_0000_large.jpg (11 KB, 626x352) Image search: [Google]
frame_0000_large.jpg
11 KB, 626x352
Unless you want to be a comic
>>
>>29607490
>hard work
>doing it you develop charisma and a good mindset
>you develop also good body aestethic (no fat/auschwitz mode)
>get enough money trough hard work
>facial surgery
>profit
this require a minimum of 3 months to a maximum of 2 years

only a few people can't do this and they are not in r9k
>>
>>29607790
count calories and start SS
>>
>>29606809
>tfw have perfect cheekbones, a solid chin but my jaw is completely round

S-so close...
>>
File: modla.png (545 KB, 966x546) Image search: [Google]
modla.png
545 KB, 966x546
To answer your question
>When did you realize that facial aesthetics >>> everything
about 2 years ago.

I have a good face, so thank god.

Regarding the Chad discussion, I see a problem in that initially it was used here synonymous with "that jock who got to fuck all the girls in high school while robots wouldn't even be talked to" but then quickly mixed with all kinds of "alpha" characteristics.
Soon you had people say "Chad", while they meant intelligent and even friendly guys, who succeed with their business or even /sci/ careers and happen to be good looking enough to also score all the time with girls.

Thus, at this point "Chad" meant nothing more than
>guy who fucks 5++ girls per year without trying - or more if he's a person who goes out with the intended purpose of getting laid
accompanied with any characteristics which work with that,
as opposed to normies who have a gf and/or get sloppy seconds maybe 3 times a year and robots who get none.
>>
You call that 10/10 facial aesthetics?

At any rate: humor, demonstrably useful skills/intelligence, the ability to focus and work towards a goal and/or artistic ability are the key to long-term success. The more you have of any of those qualities, the more valuable you are considered, by both men and women, both socially and romantically.

This is why in the long run, the Chad in high school becomes a failure by 30 while many people who were considered pariahs in high school get better and better with age. Short term vs. long term gain.

Robots seem inherently unable to see past the immediate. Even if they have innate talents, or have developed those talents, they're bad at explaining their utility to others and easily discouraged by social dismissal. They also seem to have a bad track record with finishing personal projects, much like other anons.

I want to see at least one of you guys win. Really win, not just self-destruct and maybe take a few people with you. At least one of you has to have that in you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.