[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are IBDs the most robot diseases? >had bloody diarrhea 7 times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Are IBDs the most robot diseases?
>had bloody diarrhea 7 times today
>stomach in constant pain
>don't enjoy eating at all anymore when I remember what will happen in 30 minutes, always light headed now due to loss of appetite
>can't go anywhere without worrying I'll shit my pants
>even if I got a job I would probably get fired on the first day for taking a shit every half hour
>>
i think you should kill yourself and hope for a better reroll.
>>
>>29606757
Sounds better by the day.
>>
>>29606745
>always light headed now due to loss of appetite
Actually that's probably due to dehydration. Most of the water one ingests is actually in food. So if you're fasting or not eating much, be sure to drink more water to compensate.
>>
>>29606745
Crohns disease reporting in, I've given up trying to have a life outside of this house. Right now I've got severe cramps, diarrhea, heartburn and very bad gas.
>>
>>29606745

It's pretty brutal desu.

>even if I got a job I would probably get fired on the first day for taking a shit every half hour

You're supposed to get a note from your GI to give to HR at your company so they know they can't fire you for that reason. If businesses could fire you over your condition then you'd need to get social security benefits, and nobody wants to give out social security benefits to people who can work but are being discriminated against for their medical problem. So labor law in most jurisdictions makes it relatively easy to assert your right not to be fired over medical problems when you're still able to perform the work you're given.
>>
>>29607440
>implying I would have the social skills to even do that
>>
>>29607440
But I worry that people around the workplace would snigger at my poorly bottom.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.