[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl has been posting on /fit/ trying to help other aut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: index.png (4 KB, 227x92) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4 KB, 227x92
This girl has been posting on /fit/ trying to help other autists and I think she belongs here not there desu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liY56MHNs8E
>>
>>29606709
she should make ASMR

why doesn't she make asmr
>>
>>29606765
you want someone that spastic doing asmr?
>>
>>29606783
>you want someone that spastic doing asmr?
her voice is perfect for it

I don't know why, it just seems like it would be calming, she could probably make really good ASMR if she tried

by spastic are you referring to what she was talking about? honestly i wasn't even paying attention it sounded like some boring "how to" shit and I was paying attention to her voice
>>
>>29606800
Her other videos are like this so I'm not sure it would work out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkaXSqzvJ7A
(You might want to turn the volume down.)
>>
>>29606823
FUUUCK
WHY IS SHE BEING SO LOUD FUCK

she actually is pretty autistic though you are right
>>
>>29606836
She said she has communication "issues". Looks like she can either play a character or speak monotone without blinking. Anyway, thought you boys would enjoy it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.