[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't even play videogames without getting frustrated.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: me playing fucking kirby.jpg (43 KB, 1012x848) Image search: [Google]
me playing fucking kirby.jpg
43 KB, 1012x848
I can't even play videogames without getting frustrated. They're one of my biggest pleasures but I fucking suck so bad and failing takes out any fun. Help.
>>
Very important to learn to control your autistic rage
>>
>>29606689
I don't act out or break anything, it just drains fun. I'm not that autistic.
>>
Play a co-op game with someone good

play a group online game; even if you do fail, it's the teams fault

play casual games
>>
>>29606680
Learn to laugh
That's how I manage to enjoy dark souls 2
Laughing at the stupid shit, like a giant swinging his club through another giant and killing me, is the only way I can derive any pleasure from that shit
You could always lower the difficulty since most games allow that
>>
iktfb I'm so fucking shit at most games despite playing for about 15 years. I just get raped non stop in overwatch.
>>
I cant concentrate on videogames anymore. It might be becauae i have low intelligence (83Iq, not low enough for disability though) but i cant follow the story and i rarely progress past 10% or so game completion, it's like my skills stall really early on and i always repeat the same mistakes over and over again
>>
>>29606707
Overwatch has enough variety in the cast to cover all styles of play. If you can't aim well, for example, you can play characters that don't need to focus on aiming like Winston and Symmetra. The best thing you can do to get better is stick to characters that play to your strengths and focus on improving your awareness and map knowledge.
>>
Are you me?
Im so imcompetent that I messed up the osu tutorial and am perpetually stuck on s2 in csgo
>>
>>29606680
Bro i suck at video games too,find something that makes you happy and you love to do.Mine was playing football in HS
>>
>>29606680
Play vidya that's hard to get mad over, like Dorf Fortress and other unwinnable games.
>>
>>29606752
I know this feel but my iq is high 160-190
>>
>>29606680
>Dat filename
Kek times blox = sides
>>
>>29606680
then don't play competitive games? Don't PvP. play tetris, zelda, console games etc.
>>
>>29606680
When i was 13 i beat plants vs zombies
>>
>>29606680
Don't play shooters/fighters/try hard dude bro games and you will be fine. also stay away from all fag soul games smash and csgo. Stay far far away from these cancerous community's
>>
>>29606707
>I just get raped non stop in overwatch
I didn't want another assrape for 60 or pc version. I gave up trying a long time ago. I was above average at best at COD 4 and most of the time but not all the time. I gave the whole competitive games one more shot with battlefield 3 and was bent over and raped by every enemy that came up. I became depressed snapped the disk in half and quit every form of fighting others and i never looked back.

I was wasting my time and money and was garbage at modern gaming. I'll stick with single player games for life. Also just for a bonus the so called friends i had playing smash was a horrible exp with trash talking to the extreme level of being serious about it and that includes marvel to the point it got so bad i put my controller down and left the problem.

Your call quitting is the best way of not giving a fuck anymore.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 284x177
I've been playing rocket league for almost 75 hours and still haven't broken out of the silver/prospect bracket.

feelsbadman

also pic related, I gave up on this game after realizing I will never progress beyond my 4.1k mmr plateau because I can't process quickly enough.
>>
just get better?
>>
File: Izatc.jpg (93 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
Izatc.jpg
93 KB, 800x534
>>29607459
iktf, im silver at rocket league while I have 100~ hours, and im also only legendary eagle on csgo with 3000 hours.

the only noteworthy achievement I ever did was reaching diamond 2 in league. and its not even that good considering I had playtime worthy of a professional player. now Im only plat 3 and I always fail at decision making. I will never be naturally good at any game.
>>
>>29606707
I know your pain. I really like Overwatch and I even got people to play with me (which I never do because autism), but I can barely control my rage especially because they are fucking annoying. They always drink before playing, refuse to switch and just disappear when we lose to many matches in a row.
>>
You should focus on fixing mistakes.It'll keep you engaged with the game when your failures occur.
>>
>>29606680
Avoid fast paced games require a lot of reflex action. A lot of people that say they suck at games tend to mean those. Go for RPG, strategy, or simulation games. Anyone can read and figure out some menus. Avoid PVP style MMOs because you'd just get your ass kicked. All else fails, stick to smartphone games.
>>
>>29608199
Sorry forgot to begin with the most important part, I play video games more than 20 years and I was always shit in everything
>>
>On the last two enemies next to the prisoner in MgsV
>have fultoned out like 30 dudes over the last hour
>push to hard and bump into the one guy, other one shoots the prisoner in the head
>have to start over

I know this feeling OP

if i didn't like the base micro managing i would have returned this game last week
>>
>>29606680
Play AAA games. They're literally designed for children.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.