[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is that some sort of threat, kid? You don't want to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: manifestation of intimidance.jpg (94 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
manifestation of intimidance.jpg
94 KB, 283x424
Is that some sort of threat, kid? You don't want to get on my bad side. I'll give you 3 seconds to apologize and walk away. If you dont wanna listen to orders... you'll experience hell on earth by the hands of me, Master Johnathan of the Mediterranean
>>
just kill me jonathan
>>
>>29606525
fuck you, jonathan, you little shit
get out of here with your fucking social experFUCFKLIG NIF FUCKLIGN HATE YOU JONATHAHN
>>
File: merciless.png (2 MB, 1280x724) Image search: [Google]
merciless.png
2 MB, 1280x724
>>29606610
i tried to warn you faggot
but guess what? you didnt wanna listen.
what a shame, you couldve done great things for the world pssshhhh just kidding kid...
now taste the wrath of Johnathan, the Merciless Ocean King
>>
>>29606701
jonathan, I hate you so much that I literally can't find any words to describe it
>>
File: double johnny tsunami.png (154 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
double johnny tsunami.png
154 KB, 500x411
>>29606721
oh, so that wave attack didn't finish you off? maybe i underestimated you after all.
No worries though kid, youve only seen the surface of what Johnathan the Belligerent has in store.
>Focus...
>Focus.....
>FOCUS.........
>DOUBLE JOHNNY, TSUNAMI
>HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I hope you've come prepared, kid. Your no match for Double Johnny, Lords of Malevolence and Corruption
*sonic unleashed soundtrack starts playing*
>>
>>29606922
JONATHAAAAAAAAAAN
JONATHAN, GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT, I SWEAR TO CHRIST
>>
>>29607062
fuck off dad, i'm never going back to the basement with garrett and stevey
youre beyond the point of stopping me, im a legendary sea god now
>>
File: infamous.png (1012 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
infamous.png
1012 KB, 900x500
>>29607262
forgot to attach pic, fuck my life jesus christ. Thread over
>>
File: 1452222699526.jpg (33 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
1452222699526.jpg
33 KB, 625x417
THHHHHHREAD REVIVO
>>
>>29607262
THAT'S IT JONATHAN! NO MORE COMPUTER FOR YOU YOUNG MAN.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.