[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any anons who /vape/ here? Is it worth getting into?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: nokkahuiluapustaja.jpg (37 KB, 666x527) Image search: [Google]
nokkahuiluapustaja.jpg
37 KB, 666x527
Any anons who /vape/ here? Is it worth getting into?
>>
Far better than smoking anon.
I'm too tired to elaborate further though.
>>
I vape because I can't afford smoking anymore. Don't do it if you aren't already addicted to nicotine.
>>
>>29606577
Is it bad for you still Im guessing?
>>
>>29606577
>implying op shouldn't vape and chew nicotine gum to work his way up to real cigarettes
>>
>>29606618
Being addicted to anything is bad for you in multiple ways, not to mention the health risks that we aren't even completely aware of yet.
>>
>>29606646
What if I went for a non nicotine juice?
>>
>>29606682
You mean semen?
>>
>>29606690
No I mean something with no nicotine
>>
>>29606742
Sounds like semen to me.
>>
>>29606521
Idk about those e-cigs, but if you smoke weed get a pen for that.

>uses 1/3rd weed
>get 2x as high
>no smoke in lungs (vapor)
>>
>>29606780
Can you use those for vaping tobacco? I'm thinking of doing that
>>
>>29606821
Yeah, the one I have vapes weed and dry tobacco. The weed vape pens usually market them for dry tobacco 'cause reasons.
>>
>>29606780
Can I use a pen to vape liquids too?
>>
>>29606846
Yeah, but semen will probably clog it up.
>>
>>29606846
the liquid/nicotine pens are usually different pens entirely from the tobacco pens. But yeah they're pretty common nowadays. Just do your homework when your'e buying one.
>>
>>29606577
Wtf do you vape because vaping is just as expensive if not more for good flavors. I bought 3 small bottles of 3mg juice the other day and it was like $50.
Cigarettes around here are under $10 a pack.
>>
>>29606889
I dont wanna vape semen...
>>
One time my e-cigarette broke and vaped the e-liquid in a methpipe, it works, but pretty harsh cough and you get like a way too big dose of nicotine that makes you sick. I bet you can OD on nicotine that way
>>
>>29606521

I've been vaping CBD oil, has really helped with my depression.
>>
>>29606958
Don't listen to them anon there is non nicotine vape juice. It could also even help you lose weight if you needed to because you would be vaping the flavor of things you like to eat.
>>
>>29606986
Oh wow. I do have big problems snacking at the moment. What pipe or kit or whatever do you recommend?
>>
>>29606618

> Be me
> Vape flavor juice from brand new vape pen to see what its like
> Throat gets very irritated
> Next day develop bad case of bronchitis
> Can't get out of bed for two days

I asked about it on a vape forum and they are just like "oh, that's just your lungs detoxing because you stopped smoking."

I never smoked, you dickweeds.

Seems like it happens to plenty of people but the vaperists just sweep it under the rug.
>>
>>29607042
To think that everything they put in those e-liquids being healthy is foolish. I had the same problem, mostly my throat. A lot of those e-liquids are from China and you can't trust those chinks with your health, who knows what they put in there.
>>
>>29607027
Just go to a vape store and ask them to explain it to you and ask for the best one they sell for beginners.
Most vape stores are never busy and they're always just sitting around vaping so they will explain it to you.
>>
>>29607135
>Asking for something in a shop
Id rather just order online anono
>>
>>29607253
I wouldnt order vape juice online though if I were you.
In most stores you can try flavors out too.
>>
>>29607276
Alright. I guess Ill go look for one on my lunch break.
How much will a kit cost on average?
>>
>>29606521
Literally a mouth fedora, it's like you're screaming "i want to be a cool kid now, fuck cigarettes", but you instead end up looking like a retard sucking some giant machine with lights on it.
>>
>>29607328
Maybe if you walk around puffing on it all day like a retard
>>
>>29607368
But that's what you retards do. I see poorly dressed fat or skinny fucks in public suckling that shit and angrily staring at me when i'm smoking a cigarette.
>>
>>29607042
It means you're allergic to PG, get the VG liquids instead and you'll be fine. I had the exact same problem
>>
File: vape.jpg (58 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
vape.jpg
58 KB, 960x540
I know a lot about vaping. It's cool to do, it's a lot better than smoking, but still not as good as not doing anything.

I like vaping low nicotine to keep my stress low, (which usually would flare my depression)

Nice flavors too, so I eat less, since I'm always tasting something good, especially while I'm sitting there browsing 4chan..

>Pic related, all my vape stuff, picture is a bit old, so I have a few new mods/attys, but not enough for another photo

>>29607328
Not everyone is insecure and does something to please other people, or to try to fit in, Just sayin.
>>
>>29607389
>Caring what other people do or look like
>Caring about what someone of the same sex is wearing
>Caring about fashion of other people
>Looking at and judging people in public
>Being a robot who does all of this
>Smokes cigarettes

Haha, you're life must be some shit.
>>
Well looks like Im gonna go check out the local vape shop and try and use it to cut down on eating. Thanks for the advice goys
>>
>>29607461
Yeah, it's pretty bad. Gf wants to marry, i'm torn between two jobs and i can't even run up a flight of stairs without being out of breath.
Did i hit a nerve, bitch?
>>
>>29607495
>Did i hit a nerve, bitch?
No, but it looks like I did xD
>>
>>29606912

It can cost 1 quid for 10ml

depends if you want premium juice with a shit ton of flavors or something basic with nicotine
>>
>>29607525
>literally triggered by letters on a computer screen
Robot are really sad. You should just all kys
>>
>>29607551
Someone is having a tantrum here lol, it's okay dude. Maybe if you work up a sweat it will help you lose some weight lmao
>>
>>29607328
>>29607368

everyone vapes, I went into town where people were always smoking and I was the only one with cigarettes, I didn't even get people begging to bum one

was like the twilight zone

all the devices look good now so I blew a weeks cig allowance on one

haven't touched a pack since I got it last month
>>
>>29606521
vaping is great, I feel so much better since I quit smoking and i still get my nicotine fix. Also goes great with pot
>>
Yeah, I vape mainly because a pack is over $20 here now. I could afford a coke addiction with that kinda money.
>>
>>29607313

do not buy the pens

buy a boxmod capable of subohm

do not start off with a mechanical

get the evic vtc mini with cubis kit, comes with all the coils and a rebuild coil and doesn't leak
>>
>>29606521

It's worth it just to annoy uptight millenials.

> Mind your business, indulge in habit that doesn't affect anyone besides you, besides them having to see you do it.

> "WE GET IT, YOU VAPE! Waaaaah, you're so annoying! Stop liking things I've never tried but I don't like!"

Also, nicotine is good for you, helps you think more clearly. Society pushes against it because it interferes with mind control programs.
>>
>>29607718
That would be pretty funny if the whole raising price of tobacco products backfires on them when rampant illegal drug use takes it's place.
>>
>>29607313

ignore that anon

vapeshops can sometimes give you terrible advice just to make a sale, they also sometimes sell their bathtub juices

when buying online see if they state they have an iso lab and then look at reviews, kits are cheaper online, one anon pointed out the evic vtc mini, make sure you get it in a kit

they are firmware upgradable
>>
>>29607770
funnily enough a lot more people are smoking meth now, could have something to do with that. Probably not though.
>>
>>29607798
I might head to one anyway, Id like to try before I buy
>>
File: 1467113338532.gif (9 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
1467113338532.gif
9 KB, 240x300
>>29606521
Why would you want to appear more autistic?
>>
Smoke hookah instead. It's more satisfying in my opinion.
>>
File: 1467116889349.png (52 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467116889349.png
52 KB, 640x400
>>29606521
VAPES?
>>
>>29606521
I'm a smoker. I'll probably switch to the mouth fedora after it ceases to be a mark of autism and simply becomes a healthier alternative to cigarettes. Probably never quitting smoking in some form though. The low body fat and low appetite in addition to the calming effect far outweighs any health risks, especially considering I have no cancer or heart disease in my family history.
>>
>>29607042
I smoke AS with the filter off and it pales in comparison to vaping. I have no idea how annoying millennial hipsters can cough up a storm when they take a drag of a cigarette then smoke what tastes like burning metal for hours on end.
>>
File: hmmm.png (22 KB, 843x305) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
22 KB, 843x305
>>29607837
We could be on to something here. I will do more research when I have time and come up with the theory of tobacco made global mething theory
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29608189
This is a creative and productive hobby.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.