[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guy's I found the ultimate solution to all our problems.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: Falco - Greatest Hits 1999 Inlay.jpg (802 KB, 1763x1373) Image search: [Google]
Falco - Greatest Hits 1999 Inlay.jpg
802 KB, 1763x1373
Guy's I found the ultimate solution to all our problems.

Spoiler: It's Xanax

I can talk to staceys like it is nothing. I can chat flirt and be a overall funny guy. All my problems are away. With such a small pill.

Find a flaw
>protip you can't
>okay, maybe addiction isn't nice but if you have self-control this should not be a problem
>>
what exactly does it do?
>>
dont fall for the xanax meme
also niggers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o23J1yAHes
>>
>>29606199
how much do you take?
>>
>>29606199
If you can do all that after taking xanax you don't have legitimate issues, the effects are mostly placebo, you're an idiot
>>
>>29606238
dude
obviously tyrone doesn't need to take xanax
if you're areal robot xanax is your best friend, "bill cosby" a xannny bar if you want to experience the world of normalfags
>>
>>29606317
>the effects are mostly placebo

na mate you are the idiot
>>
Does it turn me into a cute anime girl?
Does it make things enjoyable?
doesn't solve shit my man
>>
Benzodiazepine use leads to Alzheimer's and the risk is cumulative

I don't give a fuck though etizolam/diazepam is much better than Xanax though
>>
>>29606211
It makes me chill like hell. It makes me confident and comfortable. And I'm also more productive at work!
>>
I can do all that and more after the proper amount of beer
>>
The flaw is that benzos don't scale, tolerance builds quickly, and then it will take months even years before you feel normal again after taking them. So enjoy the pills while they last. Just know that it isn't worth the cost and even drinking alcohol is better for you.

Here's a video of a guy who went through protracted benzo withdrawal. This is what might happen to you when your benzos stop working (or you're so addicted that you have none left):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlA-qMeyJFw

This is all real, by the way and very few doctors know about the side effects of benzos so you're on your own when they happen. What's fucked up about drugs like this is that they seem completely awesome at first -- to the that where anyone say otherwise makes you think that they must have never done benzos before since it sounds like its straight out of a DARE commercial. But, no I probably have more experience than you with most drugs and I used to take benzos myself for social anxiety which almost ruined my life.

I had to taper off benzos over a period of months and during that time I had nothing but panic attacks, insomnia, and crippling mood swings. I have honestly never been closer to suicide in my life and that was only coming off of oxazepam. Xanax is said to be even worse since its far more potent and has a shorter half-life. And you know what -- if you do it too fast you may fuck your brain up forever. But what's more likely is it will take months or years for your anxiety to go back to base-line. Don't say I didn't warn you, benzos are some of the worst drugs out there -- I'd honestly say worse than heroin. Good luck OP.
>>
>>29606297
0.5 or 1 mg all two or three days. But never more.
>>
>>29606317
Lol if you really think it's placebo than you've never taken it. Kratom is placebo like to me to be honest.
>>
>>29606510
It makes everything enjoyable, even my shit work seems like fun on it! I love it
>>
>>29606531
Yeah read something like this but you have to realize that this is only if you use it heavy for tens of years daily...>>29606531
>>
>>29606632
The withdrawal effects aren't. You can take benzos for only a few weeks and have to go through withdrawals that last months or even years.

You sound exactly like me when I first took benzos: starry eyed with the drugs potential and how it was going to change my life. Completely obvious to the fact that nothing that good can come without a price. And I paid that price dearly -- it was a fucking shit deal which you'll undoubtedly come to know in time.
>>
>>29606556
True but beer makes me dizzy and I can't drink beer at work. And hangover if you think to much and you get fat
>>
>>29606563
Thanks for your input and information, but as I wrote I only take 0.5 to 1mg all three days and even then I take months in-between. So I'm far of building tolerance.

I am very careful with benzos because if you go down the rabbit hole it's hell
>>
>>29606664
Thanks for your input, but I don't take them daily and have weeks long pause in-between.
>>
>>29606441
In the end, ultimately, you were BOTH the idiot
>>
>>29606594
First time I took it I took 4mg at once and i still couldnt talk to girls. I guess it makes you less anxious but it does fuck all for confidence. Also it makes you degenerate as fuck. I was stealing shit from people and i dont normally do that.
>>
>>29606317
this is the only non-meme response in the thread.

have severe social anxiety, took all different anxiety meds including xanax. all it does it make you slightly less nervous and reactive. oh wait, it does make you VERY tired, even in small doses. so if you already have a hard time with energy this will be worse.

is NOT a magic pill in any way.

i was able to do slightly more than before but OP is acting like it solves all your problems immediately.

what it does is, if you have really bad anxiety (like to the point of panic attacks), keeps that at bay so you can practice more in social situations.

it doesn't teach you how to interact with people or give you the courage to actually go outside. you have to motivate yourself to do that and it takes time to get good at it.

also, you get used to being on it and you can need higher doses for the same effect so unless you make some real progress you end up back where you started.

OP convinced himself it was a miracle and that's why he's acting like it is. it's not. he just gave himself permission to relax and try, which you can do sober as well. that's what i'm doing now and i'm making the most progress that i have in years. can be done without awful meds.

i would say the only people who should try this are the ones who have fullblown "i'm dying" panic attacks. i've only had a few of those in my life and i can see the point in using the meds to get you started if you suffer from those regularly. otherwise, it's basically like someone who drinks or does drugs every time they're out socially. just medicating and covering up symptoms instead of getting better and you'll always need more.
>>
If your self control is so great, why haven't you used it to achieve whatever you want WITHOUT drugs in the first place?
>>
>>29606199
Find a flaw
>dicc doesn't work on high doses
>having zero inhibitions is very bad when you're high enough on them to black out
>serious weight gain
>the worst withdrawals you'll ever have
>being a drug addict

Keep it to every other weekend my man, trust me.
>>
>>29606903
4mg is way too high! 0.5mg do it for me. I get all charming and shit
>>
>>29606923
No, for me at least it is the magic pill, in moderation. Sure I can do this things sober but with only 0.5mg I actually like to do such things like chatting with other. And I'm totally comfy to the point it gives me goosebumps because it feels so good!
>>
>>29606942
I achieve such things without them but with Xanax its fun to do it.
>>
>>29606989
>my dick always works
>only retardes take such high doses
>not gained a single gram
>no withdrawal because I don't take them regularly
>>
drugs do different shit to different people
I can do fine on as much as 3mg daily, just get tired at the most.
Never had panic attacks, was able to taper off on my own and stopped for quite awhile with no side effects.
You have to read all the info you can on any drug and try to figure out how its affecting you. Most of these drugs won't fuck you up, but they have a chance to fuck someone up and that someone can be YOU.
A bigger factor is your environmental and mental upbringing. Challenging mental blocks and forcing yourself to confront your fears is far more effective than any drug and is far less dangerous.
You should only take a drug when the risks outweigh the risks of the drug. They don't tell you this at a doctors office because they expect you to figure this out yourself and just want you to 'get fixed' because there is usually fuck else they can do besides prescribe a drug.
Psychiatry is dangerous for this reason to as they do trial and error on you and most people don't know that most of the time this results in a worsening of your condition with about a 50% chance of 'minor' improvement.
Its all really a meme, and when it does help like it did me, no one gives much of a fuck because everyones just glad it didn't harm you.
>>
>>29607576
Great way to descripe it. Eloquent in a way I couldn't write it. Thank you very much!
>>
>take .25mg of Xanax
>feel really tired
>pass out
>wake up
>feels like someone punched me in the chest
>hurts to breathe
Every time too. Fuck benzos. I don't know why normalfags like this shit so much. Same with alcohol. They both make you feel fucking disgusting.
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>29606199
Xanax didn't help the Supreme Gentleman.
>>
>>29606199
>find a flaw
highly addictive.
escaping the problem.
Here's two major ones.
>>
>>29608344

it isn't "highly" addictive. you don't develop dependence on it from doing it a week straight like you do with opiates.

yes its addictive, but you need to take xanax every day for like a month to become dependent on it
>>
>>29606199
It turns people into stupid shitheads. If you can't organize yourself and fix your character flaws on your own, there's no hope for you.
>>
>>29606199
>self-control while doing benzos
No such thing.
Have fun blacking out and ruining your life. Also the withdrawals can be lethal.
>>
Just do Coke like an adult, you faggot.
>>
>>29606923
It isn't placebo, you dumb fuck. It's essentially booze in a pill. Look up gaba receptors and what benzos do to the,
>>
>>29608557
>the withdrawals can be lethal
Too true. My friends mother got addicted to xanax and was brain damaged for a good 8 years before she died. He had to leave school early every day to go take care of her, shit sucks.
>>
>>29606563
I can confirm. I've come off of benzos and heroin cold turkey at different points in my life. The heroin was ALOT easier
>>
>>29606199
try dormicum they sell it on alphabay its even stronger.
>>
>>29608432
Well it depends on the individual, but more like when you get dependent on it to talk to people and function.
>>
Maybe I just have a low dose, but it doesn't do shit for my anxiety, just makes me loopy.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.