[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what's funny? I can snap and kill every mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 420x420
You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed, your nose flattened, your teeth shattered, your fingers snapped, your ribs broken, your pelvis pulverized, and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves.
>>
I love this copypaste
>>
shut the fuck up and move out of your parents's place.
>>
*instantly teleports behind you and puts hand on your shoulder*

don't underestimate me, anon...
>>
>>29606217

This post just scared me. Please don't post something like this again.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 454x453
>>29606195
I've beaten a man unconscious with my bare hands while bleeding from a gunshot wound, and on a different occasion sliced open another like a salmon while staring him in the eyes.

Do NOT test me.
>>
File: 1430532636209.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1430532636209.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
Are you trying to provoke me?
>>
>>29606172

What's actually funny is that you're such an unimaginable loser that you actually posted this and thought anyone would be impressed.
>>
File: 1467093356473.gif (188 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467093356473.gif
188 KB, 500x375
>>29606306
a-anon, don't scare me like that
just kidding, make today the day you kill yourself faggot
>>
File: me irl.png (203 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
me irl.png
203 KB, 367x500
>>29606172

Psst... Yet another fool.
Your hubris amuses me, o great master. Tell me, surely you must have mastered a weapon far greater than the katana.
Indeed you must have, lest you flaunt your arrogance such as a child does. Or do I overestimate you? Have you any
idea of my skill with the blade? Of my mastery of technology? Of the principles of nobility for which I fight. I assure you, I
do not take them lightly. Have you trained with your katana morning, noon, and night for the past 4 years? Have you any
understanding of the Linux Kernel and the GNU coreutils? I think not. A trained eye can spot your sureness from merely
the way you write. It amuses me that I can paint a picture of who you are from merely a few sentences. But who am I to
state the obvious? Simpletons like your own self are no challenge to understand, especially for one who spends his free
time solving complex puzzles such as Rubik's cubes. Come on, is that the best you can do? Continue to bore me even
now. It is evident that you have committed great injustices against the weak and the innocent, never having to face a true
foe, never meeting the folded carbon steel of justice. All of this when I was mastering the blade, separated from society
in order to purify myself. Now, it seems that destiny has brought our paths together, and the pent up rage from 9001
rejections will gather together, supercharging me into a form even my 160 I.Q. couldn't even understand. And my autism
will reach a new level. As I unsheathe my katana, you will tremble in cowardice as you witness my proficiency with the
blade, and attempt to flee with your tail behind your legs. As I watched you slink back into the dust and darkness.
Moments later, your neck would be cut be a perfectly-thrown razor-bladed fedora. Do you have any idea of that feeling? The feeling of taking a life? A I walk over, I will thrust my katana into you, so that I may re-sheathe it. My soul no blacker than before.

Nothin personnel, kid.
>>
>>29608039
Me again, how amusing that I've become somewhat well-known. such as >>29606326
using my portrait of me with my blade.

Till we meet again, gentlemen. Until then, hope that you don't get on the wrong edge of my blade
>>
File: 1462383632677.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1462383632677.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
I used to like some of you guys. I used to find some of you amusing. Now I fantasize about tracking you all down one by one and hurting you and it makes my dick hard. I masturbate to the thought of hanging you upside down by your feet like a pig and gutting you from your groin to your neck and watching you entrails fall out on to the floor. I think about fucking your dead corpe in the mouth and cuming into your mouth. I think about cutting out you tongue and taking you out into the woods and tying you to a tree. I think about coming back every day and peeling off pieces of your skin until there's nothing left and then pouring salt water all over you. I think about scalping you with a knife and stuffing your hair down your throat until you choke on your hair. I think about cutting out your testicles and spooning out your eyes and putting your testicles in your eye sockets. I think about calving a pole and putting you on the pole so it goes up your asshole and comes out of your mouth. I think about skinning enough of you until i have enough skin to make a rope out of it and hanging everyone else with it. I think about this and much more and it makes my dick hard. I don't think any of you are bad people. On the contrary some of you may be better people than the majority of the human population. But you're weak and pathetic and that disgusts me and i wish you the worst. I hope for your sake that we never meet.
>>
>>29606306
Jesus fucking christ this actually made me laugh my ass off. God damn thanks for that. Im gonna screencap this post because its so god damn hilarious. God Bless you anon, dont hurt yourself out there with people testing you
>>
>>29608301
GOD DAMN ANON. Its >>29608346 again, the joy i had when i finished posting just to see this. You are truly a blessing in disguise. The image of the Pepe smiling in a snuggie made that post a thousand times funnier. Once again, God bless you anon. Twice in one thread you made me laugh hysterically
>>
File: ernestborgnineconvoy19784.jpg (71 KB, 1220x522) Image search: [Google]
ernestborgnineconvoy19784.jpg
71 KB, 1220x522
>>29608301
Good Lord anon, did Chad beat you again today?
>>
>>29608301
Aww do you have brain damage? Get hit too much by chad for being a little autistic queer? Well you deserved it you fucking deadbeat, Chad's laughing his ass off and getting mad pussy while you sit at your cheap computer you poorfag fat fuck. You're probably laughing like a fucking retard too, don't try lie to me you fucking oxygen thief. Just be honest, how much of a fucking weakling are you? Even though it doesn't matter if you do or not. As I type this I'm polling my packet sniffers hidden in the packet switching stations in New York and Texas. (You're retarded, so I have to remind you that your traffic to 4chan runs through those. Try to remember that brainlet) I'm going to find out who you are and silence you forever, you fucking worm. Weak pathetic borderline retarded autistic virgins like you don't deserve to use the fucking internet. It's a privilege beyond you, and besides, you aren't doing anything with it anyway. I'm going to attack when you don't expect it, not that I couldn't win in any other fight(Be honest with yourself, you've never won a fight and I'm so much fucking better than you at everything). I'll drag you into a cold basement somewhere that I've prepared for weeks and beat you to a bloody pulp while burning you with a soldering iron. Then I'll cure your wounds and nurse you back to health just to do it all over again. Don't even try to avoid it, you have no sway over the world and you never will. Try to fucking enjoy your last pathetic days when you're not getting tortured, just don't eat so much you fatass so you won't get shit in my brand new van. And don't attempt suicide either. I'll fucking resuscitate you just so I can go through with my torture. Welcome to hell, roach.
>>
>>29606306
i can bring people into suicidal despair and all it takes is for them to catch glimpse of me or listen to how i livve my life
>>
Bunch of faggots behind a keyboard.

>oh I can hurt you so bad just so you know
>yeah but you can't though can you because I can hurt you too you know
>back and forth forever until these faggots get over themselves and realise they're safe and it's just text on a screen
>oh I can hurt you so bad just so you know
>>
>>29608755
Careful when you talk shit, you just might never be able to talk again if you say it to the wrong person.
>>
>>29608039
What is your Katana gonna do if your opponent has a gun?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.