[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw get drunk and try to hang myself tonight in the garage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1465370564503.jpg (65 KB, 720x852) Image search: [Google]
1465370564503.jpg
65 KB, 720x852
>tfw get drunk and try to hang myself tonight in the garage
>Mom and dad came home sooner than they said they would
>Stopped me from doing it
>Mom is yelling at dad right now, crying, and throwing things around the house
>Dad is trying hard to hold back the tears

S-so how did everyone else's n-night go?

>tfw it didn't work T.T
>>
>>29606151
god damn it you Australians are so sly when it comes to your shitposting... BUT I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH IT
>>
I got a warning for an out headlight. Get to work late because of it. Work is hell.
You obviously have parents who care. Your better off than some. Apologize for putting them through that and work on your relationship with them.
>>
>>29606161
>Australia

I'm a burger, familia-senpai.
>>
File: 1442607434724.jpg (57 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1442607434724.jpg
57 KB, 640x960
Hanging isn't a very good method of suicide anyway. Buying a gun is a worth while investment to a quick and painless death if you're thinking about ending it all, even if you have to buy one illegally.

You're probably going on suicide watch after this though so doubt you'd be able to get one.
>>
>>29606393
H-how do I kill myself on suicide watch?
>>
>>29606393
>painless
nice meme my friend
>>
>>29606151
I got drunk and yelled at someone about math
>>
>>29606490
Do it when no one is looking Good luck with that kek

>>29606506
as painless as possible. A shotgun (preferably sawed off for better spread) would make things swift and as painless as it gets but that's not easy to buy anywhere other than america land. And now that Op is going on suicide watch there's no chance.
>>
>>29606151

I tried to hang myself over my balcony when i was 17, as i was doing so my mom was coming home from work and immediately called the police while begging me not to do it.

Had to spend a week in the psych ward on suicide watch, was pretty shitty. It was all over a girl too, my first serious gf whom i thought i would get married to cheated on me and it sent me over the deep edge. I had been depressed prior to this happening but either way, looking back at it, it was just foolish and nothing is worth killing yourself over op. No matter how deep the issue is, its not worth taking your own life ever.

unless of course certain death is approaching and you rather die by your own hand like an honorable jap
>>
>>29606731

how is your life now anon?
>>
>>29606151
Why did you do that you fucking stupid shit
>>
>>29606161
As an Australian, I am wondering where this accusation came from?
>>
>Todays pay put me at $50k ausbucks this financial year, most I've ever made. 3 years ago I was a neet and had been for 4 years.
>Work's either extremely stressful or The Office level of fucking around
>Know if I fuck up during the stressful part I'll never find a job half as good for the same money
>>
>>29606731
>No matter how deep the issue is, its not worth taking your own life ever
>boo hoo muh gf ;(

Yeah ok guy.
>>
>>29606822
>wah people make fun of me and im too edgy for this world

its all the same, your issue is no different.
>>
>>29606747
Well im 22 now so that was a few years ago.

From then to now ive traveled through asia and batted a crippling drug problem. Started going to the gym shortly after the suicide attempt and made some gains. Im still not entirely happy and doubt i ever will but atleasf i look good and dont smoke meth anymore, right?

Id like to make more money or find a profession that im passionate about but its a work in progress i guess.
>>
>>29606393
bullshit, jumping off of a building is a better method
and an exit bag is actually painless, whereas with a gun you can permanently paralyze yourself
>>
>>29606876
Why the fuck are you doing all this self destructive shit you stupid fucking nigger?

Succeeding in life is actually pretty easy
>Stop doing meth
>Stop doing all other self destructive shit
>Improve yourself, every day put in some work
>Get a job, work hard
>Reject diversions
>Read
>Study
>If any opportunities come up, take them
>Before you know it you have a career, a wife and a family

Why not just run your life logically? Why are you insisting on the downward spiral as the way to go?
Most of the world dreams they were born in their shoes. People are born in dirt-poor countries, or they're born blind, or paraplegic. Every single one of these people would sacrifice everything if they could have just ONE DAY in your shoes

And what are you doing with your opportunity?
Shitting it away. You feel you weren't provided with enough comfort or enough nurturing, or the exact perfect life situation. Like you expect the entire world to be a bubble wrapped, air conditioned comfortable ride to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

Stop fucking around, get your shit together
Before you call me a hypocrite for lurking 4chan dispensing advice, I'm currently in the hospital laid up on a bed with a knee the size of a watermelon. I've probably been through more pain the last couple days than you've been through in your entire life
>>
>>29606978
Skim read, vomited, saged, hidden.
>>
>>29606731
>muh gf
fucking kek. Glad your mom stopped your stupid ass
>>
>>29606978
please get hit by a truck
>>
>>29606978
Fucking pussy If I knew where you lived I'd fucking bash your head in

watch your back
>>
>>29606886
>bullshit, jumping off of a building is a better method
You best be playing son. Jumping off a building is a slow and painful as hell death. No matter what height you jump from unless you hit the ground at the perfect angel then you're going to stay alive until you die from internal bleeding or something similar. Sometimes you don't even die. You come close until the ambulance comes and saves you. Either way it's slow and painful AS FUCK

> exit bag
Do you want to be vegetable for the rest of your life? Exit bags aren't nearly as effective as 4chan memes make them out to be
>>
>>29607321
>le 4 chan meme

Like I'm going to hold your epic may may posting to a higher standard.
>>
>>29606978

I get it man, i know all this shit already. Everyday is focused on improvement physically and mentally. I dont make excuses for myself like every other robot here. I take accountability for my actions.

Im focusing on fitness and have a job that supports me, also have gf who is very caring and supportive. I just dont know what i want to do in the long run. I know how to set goals and achieve them but at this point my life is like boarding a ship and not knowing the destination. I know im going somewhere but not sure where yet.

Its not like im sitting around whining about my life, having an average job and sculpting a nice physique isnt something to crucify me for. Beta robots will yell at you but you have a point, just not expressed to the right person.
>>
File: itstinks.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
itstinks.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>29606747
It stinks.
>>
>>29607321
no, if the building is high enough you're go unconscious from the force
>>
>>29606151
>Mom is yelling at dad right now, crying, and throwing things around the house
This made me laugh harder than i realized. Why can't women react like normal human beans?
>>
>>29607346
Try it then. Best you're gonna get is being a vegetable.
>>
>>29607321
>tripfag
>complete retard
What a surprise. I should force anon again.
>>
>>29607782
Where I live there are 30-metre-high silos, notorious for countless suicide attempts.

No one has survived.

The resulting mess is a pile of mush.

Fuck off with your internet mayme posts.
>>
>>29606151
If you let them help you, one day you will be glad.

>b-but my suffering is never ending and no-one actually cares so I may as well die

Shut up, snowflake. That's what everyone says and once the depression fades (as it usually does) they realise they were wrong. You probably aren't special enough to be any different from the rest of us.
>>
>>29607817
Do you even know how helium exit bags work? Your mind doesn't let you kill yourself so easily. I've seen people who were super confident that they wanted to kill themselves but once they begin to feel drowsy their fight or flight responses take over and they can't reason with themselves so they push the mask off unknowingly. If you honestly think helium exit bags are effect then you're an idiot. You hear stories like this all the time on suicide forms and suicide "help forms" like the suicide project or whatever.

>>29607879
No one is saying you won't die. That's a given if you jump from high enough. The problem is that if you don't land right you'll stay completely conscious and the death will be slow and painful, which is what we're trying to avoid.
>>
>>29607667
I agree.

>freaking out about your own son trying to kill himself

Women are so silly
>>
>>29607321
>>29607365
even better actually, you go unconscious in midair
>>
>>29607907
>The problem is that if you don't land right you'll stay completely conscious and the death will be slow and painful, which is what we're trying to avoid.
Wrong. The fall literally kills you, splatting against the ground is just insurance.
>>
>>29607907
>Do you even know how helium exit bags work? Your mind doesn't let

hm-hm. Nice try. Stopped reading there.
>>
>>29607981
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11156342
>39 story

http://empirenews.net/man-survives-suicide-attempt-after-jumping-from-20-story-building/
>29 story

If these guys survived jumping from these heights then how do you know you'll get an instant, painless death?

>>29608087
>stopped reading there
Just fuck off. Staying ignorant is the worst of damage control.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.