[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello I am a lonely girl I want a boyfriend I'm a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: mocha yum.jpg (120 KB, 680x962) Image search: [Google]
mocha yum.jpg
120 KB, 680x962
Hello I am a lonely girl I want a boyfriend I'm a little chubby please post contact info and I will contact and date you!!
>>
Just a reminder to all anons:

If OP's post was serious, you would only be getting 1% the taste of the daily life of the average woman.
>>
>>29606052
My skype is marissagoka, can't wait to hear from you!!!
>>
>little chubby

That means "unbelievably fat."
>>
File: NO MORE.png (131 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
NO MORE.png
131 KB, 900x900
>>29606052
ROLL OVER AND SUFFOCATE UNDER YOUR FAT ROLLS YOU FUCKING LARDASS ROASTIE
GET OUT OF MY BOARD
>>
>>29606052
How fat are you? My skype is iambored511
>>
OP is a faggot #13414
>>
>>29606052
Add me I'm from UK

GMJuggler
>>
>>29606052
My skype is captainpsyduck
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (66 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
66 KB, 601x601
>>29606052

>actually believing this b8

my kik is Noro.Fuji
>>
>>29606052

I want something long term.
>>
All I have to do is act like a girl and I can get your fags Skype names? lmao
>>
>>29606213
Probably
>>29606052
metal_vip my kik name is the same as well
>>
This is fucking depressing. :(
>>
Damn this board is sad sometimes.
>>
File: 1386370885736.jpg (449 KB, 706x1024) Image search: [Google]
1386370885736.jpg
449 KB, 706x1024
>>29606052
DON'T YOU DO THIS TO ME.
>>
use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse use and abuse
>>
Where do you live OP?

fhsf;ea,stfnmsdg
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
28/m/PA
yaobling1
>>
>>29606352
Pittsburgh, i love foreign men and drinking mocha!!!
>>
>>29606369
Im in Harrisburg add me >>29606363
>>
>>29606384
are you foreign? I love French men :3
>>
File: 1635643589385.png (44 KB, 177x178) Image search: [Google]
1635643589385.png
44 KB, 177x178
>>29606052
>I'm a little chubby
>>
>if this was a guy the thread would die with 0 (you)s

and normies still pretend women can be robots, the word fembot is synonymous with normie
>>
>>29606407
No sorry I don't know what nationality I am but I'm white.
>>
>>29606433
ewww white guys!
>>
>>29606454
>>29606454
>>29606454

Lets see how this goes, shall we?
>>
>>29606052
>>A/S/L
18/m/usa Delaware more specifically
>>Favorite Music
I like King Krule, Mac Demarco, Death Grips, Beach Fossils, David Bowie, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Joy Division, Brand New, Joyce Manor Kendrick Lamar, Kanye, and much much more
>>Favorite Movies
Seven Samurai, Pulp Fiction, Nymphomaniac, Trainspotting, Yojimbo, Leon: The Professional, The Revenant
>>Favorite Anime
Cowboy Bebop, Your Lie in April, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Jojo, Gurren Lagaan.
>>Favorite Books
Robert Frost, Mark Twain, Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe (I need to read more)
>>Favorite Vidya
Chrono Trigger, Dragon's Dogma, Dynasty Warriors, Fallout New Vegas, Dark Souls 3, I also play LoL so that's cool
>>Interests
Poetry, Vidya, Fashion, Anime. I tend to be a pretty down to earth person and I like talking about anything.
>>Are you interested in Skype groups?
Not especially
>>What languages do you speak?
English
>>What're you Looking for?
People to talk to, wanna meet new people, find some really cool people to just chill and talk too, maybe watch movies or play vidya sometimes.
Also, I just want to meet people that I can enjoy casually. I feel like I don't have enough online friends that pull into new and interesting things I've never heard of before because of difference in location, culture, or just interest. Show me new things, and I'll do the same.
>>Contact Info
Skype/kik: hgyuf1
>>
>>29606468
added to my beta collection
>>
>>29606052
Im from Toronto luc.poulin15
>>
>>29606468

top kekkerririroriririno
>>
>>29606052
Hello I'm 6'4 my kik is Footlong_Jim
>>
>>29606468
>Favorite Anime
>Favorite Vidya
>Interests: Poetry, Vidya, Fashion, Anime

Everything above is stuff you should never ever say to a dating prospect ever.
If you talk about your interest in fashion with a girl, you deserve what you get (friendzone)
If you bring up video games or anime, in her mind you are a basement dwelling loser
Poetry could be a good one, but only with a special kind of soft sappy white chick

>Favorite Books: Edgar Allen Poe
Edgar Allen Poe = introspective narcissistic goth.
Not a good thing to open with

>Favorite Music: Kendrick Lamar, Kanye (and whoever else)
Liking nigger music may get you rachet-ass black chicks but nothing else.
Speaking from personal knowledge, usually white people that like rap music have confidence issues

I'm a little bit older than you, so here's some advice.
When you first meet a chick, you don't tell her everything about you. Women like men who are somewhat mysterious. Let her pry the information out of you over time. Keep her interested in learning what makes you tick. It also makes conversation with you more intriguing and more exciting when she doesn't solved the puzzle yet.

Most importantly, when you first meet a chick you always present the most attractive side of you that you can. On a first encounter, don't talk about how you spend 5 hours a day playing LoL. Instead tell her about how you enjoy going out for soccer on the weekends. Let her pry that other information out of you later (hopefully much later)

There are phases to female attraction. As you advance through the phases and she becomes more and more emotionally connected and invested in you as a person, you can start opening up to her and displaying a little weakness (such as your love of video games and anime); showing her your soft underbelly becomes a sign of trust rather than a turn off.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.