[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this girl. We're not in a relationship, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 737.png (10 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
737.png
10 KB, 640x480
There's this girl. We're not in a relationship, but at events (house parties) she has cuddled up to me. Today we watched four hours while cuddling. While this is all well and good, I would like to get my dick wet. The girl is attractive. A solid 8/10 and THICC as hell. She came wearing provocative clothing. She laughs at my jokes and cuddles up to me herself. I tried to feel her up (down low) during the movie but was blacked by a hand. When I went for the boob she shifted positions (perhaps unintentionally) Everywhere else she was fine with me touching. We are still just friends. We have not kissed.

Help me solve this mystery /r9k/. I am a robot who stumbled across a goldmine. I need your honest opinion. Is she into me? What does she want out of me? Is she using me? How do I het my dick wet?
>>
>>29605890
I guess you could have initiated with a kiss or something? Why the fuck don't you go to adv, you clearly have a soc stat greater than 0 normalfaggot.
>>
>>29605890
>I tried to feel her up (down low) during the movie but was blacked by a hand.
It was intentional

>When I went for the boob she shifted positions
It was intentional
>>
>>29605965
Oh bummer. So is she not attracted to me?
>>
>>29605932
Hmm... My face was never close enough to try. And thanks, I didn't know there was an advice chan. Trying there now.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.