[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you cry about today friends? I did because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 1464776044340.png (6 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464776044340.png
6 KB, 1280x720
What did you cry about today friends?

I did because I'm an objective failure at everything I've done.
>>
File: 1466590139871.jpg (97 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
1466590139871.jpg
97 KB, 850x565
>>29605761
i went to go get green tea in the dark but I hit myself on an open pantry door and I spilled some of it on me.

Then I cried because I cant even do the most menial things right and I'm a fat piece of trash who's only utility is to clean up other peoples trash in a job I hate. I sit on my ass all day watching my hair fall out, playing vidyeoe geems ( but I suck at those too usually), masturbating, and browsing a Tuvan genealogy forum.
>>
I autism a lot in front of the LA Jew community, esp. Persians. I'm the town fool even though I'm handsome and intelligent. I just do stupid and immature things and I have a speech impediment that makes me mumble sometimes so I have to really work to enunciate my words

Please pray to Hashem Elokei Yisrael for me as I surely pray for all of you
>>
That's sad. But objectively we are some individuals among billions of other and ephemeral beings. So the feeling of sadness is done by the fat you are a subjective personn. But, to be a failure is not a bad thing finally.
>>
>>29605761
As long as you get back up one more time than you've fallen you will have at least some dignity. Indeed, someone who has managed to pull themselves together after falling apart over and over is more respectable than someone who has known only success in some ways.
>>
>>29605761
Fired from my job over stupid shit. I really liked that fucking job and had built up this whole fantasy idea in my head I was going to stay there a lot longer and turn it into a serious career. Feeling like I have no role in the world and questioning who I am. Feel like I should've done more with life but not sure what.
>>
File: 1465431174069.jpg (153 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1465431174069.jpg
153 KB, 495x495
>>29605761
Earlier this morning, while listening to Pandora, a song came up that almost instantly reminded me of the fact that people are irredeemably, inherently flawed, and I will never love a real person because they all suck, and that my ideals will forever remain a fantasy. Cried a lot.

Related song and I'm crying again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYM-RJwSGQ8
>>
>>29608609
What was the said stupid shit?
>>
>>29608666
Once every so often they drug test everyone for no reason. I do weed and nothing else. First plan is subbing and if that doesnt work I had avoided smoking for a couple weeks in advance as a backup. For the first time I managed to screw up both. Test positive, immediate fire. In a weed legal state for fucks sake. I should've known I couldn't have kept going like that.
>>
File: gondola (22).jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gondola (22).jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
I didn't cry, but this song really gave me the feels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soL8JK6kALc&index=14&list=PLYjaa9h0s4AaBuqejnJkFu3xj8su0U4CC
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.