[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thought things couldnt get any worse >waiting for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1431314191284.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1431314191284.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>thought things couldnt get any worse
>waiting for the the results and i might have cancer
>>
At least if you're suicidal, you finally have a good excuse to die.
>>
Hopefully, the RNG is nicer to you next lifetime.
>>
you probably don't have cancer

and even if you do well so what. just keep living life and everybody will treat you way better than if you didn't have cancer. then you get to get off this ride and not have to deal with any of the bullshit everyone else has to. enjoy the little things and don't stress.
>>
File: 1350449987780.jpg (674 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1350449987780.jpg
674 KB, 1600x1200
Cancer can be easily cured with fasting/juicing/detoxing, essential oils and yoga. Conventional medicine does not know how to deal with cancer other than pump you full of chemicals and radiation which treat the symptoms while making the cancer worse and giving you hundreds of other illnesses to die from.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.