[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents are rich >bought me everything I wanted >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1308079089001.png (67 KB, 350x338) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
67 KB, 350x338
>parents are rich
>bought me everything I wanted
>never faced a shortage out money
>as a result never developed the drive to go out, and achieve stuff since I could tell my parents and get anything
>spent all my time playing games on whatever new console I made parents buy for me or toys

I was raised to be a robot desu
>>
>>29605726
Rich punk.
>>
>>29605726
Fuck off you autistic rich fag.
>>
This is the third thread I've seen today of a richfag complaining that they grew up too rich

Is this some psyops shit or what
>>
>>29605726
you're time is coming porky
>>
>>29605726
>be broke wageslave
>work 2 jobs to support my single mom and brother
>mom has ptsd and gets super drunk
>today she slipped on milk and yelled and cussed me out
>go on r9k and see a richfag complaining about being too rich
I firmly believe that any race can be a robot, and even some chads can be social autistic cyborgs, but i do not believe rich people can be robots. Your parents gave and still probably provide everything for you, where as my parents provided the bare minimum. You will never be a robot
>>
>>29606507
I disagree, I think it's entirely possible to be rich and a robot, as long as we define a robot to be the socially awkward loser/virgin/shut-in. Just look at Elliot

The difference is, of course, that richfags can live a perfect NEET life for their entire existence, and therefore have nothing to complain about
>>
File: 1464233200638.gif (1 MB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1464233200638.gif
1 MB, 245x250
>>29605726
>Parents bought me alienware laptop for 16th birthday along with steam wallet cards
Thanks mom and dad... I still have it
>>
File: 1456907012697.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1456907012697.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>29605726
>Rich
>robot
REEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29605726

How rich are you? I could use some funding for a short film I'd like to create. Help a robot out anon?
>>
>>29606755

Don't pander. It's pathetic.
You're the "wants to be a director" guy aren't you? Well direct yourself to a loan office.

If I could tell anon to do something with his money then donate it to charity. Not the shitty vague black people ones but an actual local charity that his money will have visible effects on.
>>
>>29606816
Do I look like someone who enjoys crippling financial debt?

An anon's gotta try man, nothing ventured nothing gained. Enough fucks give to charity and too much of that doesn't reach the intended destination.
>>
>>29606831

That's what I was telling him.
Donate to a local charity. Example.

I spend dozens of hours every week volunteering for a local ambulance unit. The ambulance we have is on its last legs. Over the years we went from 4 to 3 to 2 and now just the one ambulance and a RR car due to funding running out. Any amount would help us. And I'm sure our situation isn't unique. Advice for everyone here. Support your local emergency services.
>>
>>29606902
That's fucked anon... Where the hell is the funding? I feel like our world has turned into some sort of nightmare where shit like this can happen in a first world country.
>>
>got sent to boarding school
>still fucked up my schooling

Any other former boarding school robots here?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.