[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever pissed or shat yourself in public? no when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1466537825624.png (171 KB, 444x357) Image search: [Google]
1466537825624.png
171 KB, 444x357
have you ever pissed or shat yourself in public? no when you were a baby doesnt count
>>
I once pissed myself at a school trip thing with my sister and her friend.
>>
>>29605640
No but I shat my pants a few hours ago from an upset stomach.
>>
Not as a babby, but when I was like 7-8, three times. Shitted my pants.

Also as an adult a few years ago, was walking home at night and got diahrrea. Couldn't hold it anymore, and just let it fly free. Dripped down my legs and into my shoes and made squishy noises when I walked.

Luckily it was like 2 AM and nobody was outside.
>>
>>29605640
I shat my pants in public when I was 11 because I was really sick. I actually started going to the bathroom of a cafe, but then had diarrhoea and vomited at the exact same time.
>>
i shat out hot liquid shit once. thought it was a fart. even got some on the seat.

it was at a dennys, the back of my pants was wet and brown. i just ran out of there and went home.
>>
>>29605640
in elementery school i think 2nd grade wasnt feeling to good and gambled on a fart and lost shat my self this was half way through the day so i still had 3 hours left instead of telling a teacher or anything i sat in my own shit for the whole day luckiest part was no one noticed
>>
File: 4miN9Wy.png (769 KB, 635x517) Image search: [Google]
4miN9Wy.png
769 KB, 635x517
>be 14 playing chess with dad
>have to refill big gulp and need to piss
>go to 7/11 but the bathroom out of order
>go to clothing store but they have no bath room
>go to some random store no bathroom
>go to wendy's practically pissing myself as I claw at door
>door needs a token or a key because of nigger bums
>piss myself in front of the door take off jacket to cover myself
>mfw I hear some wage cuck yell OH HELL NO as she finds my piss lake
>>
>>29606471
everyone fucking noticed this is why you post on r9k
>>
>>29606437
why not just shit in a bush or on the street?
>>
File: bKegsGO.png (319 KB, 426x458) Image search: [Google]
bKegsGO.png
319 KB, 426x458
>>29605640
two incidents
>be me
>second grade
>one day we break out into individual groups or something like that
>really need to piss but the teacher is ignoring my hand
>the piss comes out anyways
>sit in the same spot the rest of class as the piss dries up and act like nothing happened
>mfw it actually fucking worked

>be me yet again
>not sure of the age here but it was at least 13 years old
>have bad habit of holding my shits in for a month or two at a time
>like the feeling of releasing a mountain of shit once a month for some insane reason
>at a local ski hill with my family one day
>been holding in a shit for quite some time
>feel the abdominal pains of needing shit but ignore them to indulge in the skiing
>speed downhill at full speed
>lightweight feeling causes anus to relax and shit comes pouring out
>feel the shit falling out of my ass and accumulating in my pants and freak the fuck out
>ski over to the lodge where my dad is
>waddle up to him like a retard and explain the situation
>he looks at me with a face of complete disgust and disappointment and tells me to go clean up in the bathroom
>waddle to the bathroom while people look at me with a repulsed glance
>throw out underwear
>try to clean up the mess as best as i could
>tfw shit stains still on pants and still smell like shit
at least i was wearing snow pants and it hid the stains and repressed the stench slightly, if not for that it would've been far more embarrassing
>>
File: 1454874857982.jpg (685 KB, 2335x2507) Image search: [Google]
1454874857982.jpg
685 KB, 2335x2507
In third grade I shit myself in class three times and pissed myself during PE in front of everyone. Recently I mixed pills with liquor and sharted at the grocery store.
>>
>>29606557
>holding in my shits for a month or two at a time
what the fuck anon how did you even do that
>>
>>29606644
much practice, i really don't recommend it because i ended up with some sort of bile poisoning later on
>>
I pissed my pants in elementary school because I was too shy to ask to go to the bathroom, just fronted it out
>>
>>29606557
>holding my shits in for a month or two at a time

Nigger you are going to die early because of that. I remember reading that some autistic girl held in her shit for 8 weeks and she died because of it
>>
>>29605640
Never
m u t e comment
>>
File: 1454198846680.jpg (9 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
1454198846680.jpg
9 KB, 327x324
>>29606630
>>29605640
weebs, everyone
>>
>>29605640
>at school
>class almost ending
>really need to piss
>have to wait
>suddenly the need is gone
>next class begins, it's PE
>skiing near school
>the need comes back
>school is too far
>can't hold it in at all
>you know what happens here
>try to use snow to clean myself but that doesn't really help
>have to spend the rest of the day in pissed pants, smelling horrible
There were also a few incidents where some piss leaked but could hold most in.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.