[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people honestly think violent video games cause school shootings.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: tweets.png (22 KB, 621x474) Image search: [Google]
tweets.png
22 KB, 621x474
Do people honestly think violent video games cause school shootings. We tell kids that they're the most special being in the universe, pump them full of fucking Ritalin and put the face on the cover of the fucking Rolling Stone when they decide to go fill their classmates up with lead. But no its video games what done it
>>
Sorry about that I posted the wrong tweet
>>
Some people just hate to take responsibility and they see mass shootings etc. as means to push their agenda to other gullible people. Blaming vidya for violence is pretty 90s and anybody claiming such would be laughed out of the building nowadays.
It's all about that "gaming causes sexism" rhetoric nowadays.
>>
File: 1466757363711.png (73 KB, 1024x434) Image search: [Google]
1466757363711.png
73 KB, 1024x434
>>29606000
nice trips

Also
>instigating an actual civil war
>>
>>29606000
They're sort of merging now with the rise of Sarkeesian
>>
>>29606040
Precision of language anon, it's called a biotic adjustment.
>>
File: movie bob islam.png (92 KB, 578x368) Image search: [Google]
movie bob islam.png
92 KB, 578x368
>>29606040
>it's a Movie Bob is openly fascist episode
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.