[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is something lurking under these two locations. And I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: Bermuda_Dragon_Triangle.png (249 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
Bermuda_Dragon_Triangle.png
249 KB, 500x312
There is something lurking under these two locations. And I want to find out what. What are your thoughts, robots?
>>
Haven't you ever watched the Discovery Channel?
>>
Kusche's research points to indications that volcanoes, seismic events and other natural occurrences cause most of the "paranormal" activity within the Dragon's Triangle.The Dragon's Triangle is a very volcanically active area; small islands in the area frequently disappear and new islands appear due to both volcanoes and seismic activity.
>>
I used to have to fly through the bermuda triangle somewhat frequently. It scared the shit out of me as a kid, but now, I'm just not good on planes in general
>>
>>29605555
>>29605571
>>29605572

Faggots, it's aliens.
Each location has an alien base hidden underneath. And the high methane levels which causes the sinking of planes and ships is a defense mechanism. It also explains the high level of UFO sightings in both areas.
>>
Tectonic plates
>>
>>29605622
do aliens fart this much
>>
File: 1358825571716.png (1 MB, 794x767) Image search: [Google]
1358825571716.png
1 MB, 794x767
>>29605506
>tfw you will die without ever learning any hidden knowledge about the world.

It's not fair.
>>
File: 1415107758816.jpg (67 KB, 452x452) Image search: [Google]
1415107758816.jpg
67 KB, 452x452
>>29605622
>implying aliums are on earth, or have ever been close to it, or are even are capable of interstellar travel
>>
File: 98161118072.jpg (18 KB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
98161118072.jpg
18 KB, 300x241
>>29605701
>implying the ancients didn't say they were since forever
>>
>>29605701
I always believed in aliens my whole life but I wonder these days if they've been here and if not just what the hell is going on?

Anyone here know anything about Skinwalker Ranch? If that's not aliens what the fuck is it?
>>
>>29605734
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b3hu_zNs2o
>>
----> /x/
>>
File: 1411791380525.png (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1411791380525.png
73 KB, 600x600
>>29605838
Slash eggs slash? I see it.

But what does it mean?!?!
>>
>>29605734
I don't know what it is, but it can't be aliens. Just think of the scale of that suggestion. They'd have to be advanced enough to break the laws of physics as they are currently agreed upon now, or find some other way around it. Come to Earth specifically out of all the other options. Then when they do get here, they just do stuff like mutilate cows and make crop circles

Anyways, Skinwalker Ranch could just be an elaborate hoax
>>
>hurr aliens dont exist
>durr no proof

When a simple google search yields hundreds of thousands of eye witness accounts, written reports, etc. Even the fucking Egyptians used hieroglyphics to depict ufos and visitors.
>>
>>29605866
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8

It is a mystery.
>>
>>29605884
im not saying aliens dont exist

theyre just not here
>>
>>29605908

Yes, because you know everything that goes on our planet at every given time. You sound retarded.
>>
>>29605879
>it CANT be aliens
>They'd have to be advanced enough to break the laws of physics as they are currently agreed upon now, or find some other way around it

Science isnt 100% bud, physics is constantly changing, we don't even know some of the most basic things.
>>
File: 1467157331479.png (24 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1467157331479.png
24 KB, 477x539
>>29605936
well i atleast know where your mom is
>>
>>29605936
To be honest anon it's retarded to make wild assumptions in the first place.

I believe in aliens. I want to believe they come here and there's a lot of stuff going on to suggest something but we don't know for sure.
>>
>>29605952
How is it retarded and wild when almost every religion and culture is centered about "other worldly" beings?
>>
>>29605952

It's only a wild assumption if there were no accounts to suggest it in the first place. There have been testimonies of extraterrestrial visitors since ancient Mesopotamia. The wild assumption is you saying all of these testimonials dating back millenniums are unfounded.

As said, you, and people who think like you, are retarded. Good bye.
>>
File: 1467138411418.png (123 KB, 503x503) Image search: [Google]
1467138411418.png
123 KB, 503x503
the aliens are microscopic organisms, crawling thru your hair.
>>
>>29605994
You think exactly like me

Its all one big serial killer case and everyone is saying who the killer is since forever
>>
>>29605974
Religion and it's origins can be explained in a lot of ways. Up until only a few hundred thousand years ago a type of schizophrenia was common in humans and could be where hearing gods and seeing spirits comes from.

Also humans like to fill in the gaps. What's that big hot yellow thing in the sky? Must be a god etc.

But i'm not discounting it either. Our religions and civilizations could have been inspired and interacted with something from beyond earth.

But we just don't know 100%.

>>29605994
I'm not that guy and i'm not against the idea they have visited. I just don't want to jump to conclusions with seeing evidence myself.

I've seen things I can't explain a couple of times. I seen stars in the sky suddenly break from their spot and drift across the sky into the distance. That's no star, that had to be something in our atmosphere.

But what? It drives me crazy not knowing for sure.
>>
>>29606046
Its not just a recent thing. People like Napoleon and Hitler also believed they were contacting these gods/spirits. Humans like to fill in the gaps but if people from around the world are giving accurate descriptions of the same things/entities that's different.
>>
>>29606096
Not just an ancient thing*
>>
>>29605884
>Aliens DO exist
>here just take a look at these anecdotal accounts and dodgy sources

>>29605908
this

>>29605941
I know this, but interstellar travel like that, even at light speed would take inane amounts of time. They'd have to have some crazy technology or cities drifting through space with generations and generations of explorers living and dying on it. And after all that they cut open some cows and abduct a few people? I don't buy it.
>>
>>29606096
I think what scares me the most is if in the end it all turns out to be nothing after all. What a disappointment that'd be.
>>
>>29606144
Yes but what you perceive to be crazy technology doesn't really matter because 200 years ago the internet and iphone and such would be perceived the same way.

>>29606149
If it all turns out to be nothing then nothing ever mattered.
>>
>>29605506
Don't know about the triangle in Asia but the Bermuda Triangle is just a meme
Nobody particularly special happens here, the "bermuda triangle" meme just comes from a book or a movie i don't remember
>>
>>29606207
nothing particularly special*
>>
>>29606193
I'm more concerned about this not being real than god.
>>
>>29606227
What if the aliens are god?

Doesnt existence seem wierd? Almost like you're in prison? You can be born and tortured as a kid and have no say in it, in reality you have no control over what you experience in life.
>>
>>29606193
>Yes but what you perceive to be crazy technology doesn't really matter because 200 years ago the internet and iphone and such would be perceived the same way.
You can't just ignore science in favor "aliens will find a way". Sure, I get what you mean, and maybe they do find a way.

But does that explain why they would come to Earth out of all the places they could go? What is special about Earth.

And even if they came here. Why wouldn't they be diplomats? Sure, the movie cliche goes that human a warring race at our core, but peace could be negotiated.

But instead they mutilate cows and abduct people and accidentally get shot at by anti-aircraft missiles.

How could these aliens be simultaneously brilliant and hyper advanced, but also so stupid to have no idea how to approach an interplanetary relationship?

And if we want to be realistic, there is no way they would send manned ships. They'd send drones.
>>
>>29606256
It feels like every time you gain a little freedom you slowly realize you escaped one prison into a larger one, then a larger one and so on and so forth like one of those Russian doll things.
>>
>>29606282
The only thing special about earth is the life on it. You can find water and minerals and shit anywhere else but life is unique to where it's evolved.

If aliens wanted anything from earth it'd be us or animals here.

It could turn out that life is insanely precious and few and far between out there. There might not be a lot of it so when they found us they might have high fived.
>>
>>29606282
> why they would come to Earth out of all the places they could go?
>What is special about earth

You are still thinking that we are their equals, if they are here or have been here they are obviously more advanced than us. Also humans are not ready for interplanetary relationships. We are still warring amongst ourselves and don't even know why we exist.

>But instead they mutilate cows and abduct people and accidentally get shot at by anti-aircraft missiles.

That could be the government or them, who knows.
>>
>>29606282

Biologists or whatever the fuck they're called, don't directly interfere with the animal they are studying. Instead, they take notes and learn about us and compile it within their books. If aliens have perfected away of interstellar travel, then it is safe to assume they are vastly superior to us...

So, as any creature with scientific origins does, they study... secretly and without obstruction. Faggot.
>>
>>29606336
>It could turn out that life is insanely precious and few and far between out there
It could be, but if there are two civilizations on different planets, there are likely a lot of them

>>29606351
>You are still thinking that we are their equals, if they are here or have been here they are obviously more advanced than us.
But that doesn't answer the question of why they would come to Earth.

If there are two civilizations out there, there are likely a lot more
>>
>>29606408
They could have been monitoring us for thousands of years, they could have been our creators who knows? Anything is possible
>>
>>29606381
>Biologists or whatever the fuck they're called, don't directly interfere with the animal they are studying.
they often do actually, and I am familiar with the theory you are referring to, The Zoo Hypothesis, and while it is an interesting counter to the Fermi Paradox, I don't think it has much worth as a be all, end all answer of whether or not advanced alien life exists close by. Faggot

>>29606451
You're right, anything is possible
>>
nice civil discussions mates. like the old days.. carry on
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 800x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 800x742
What about the North Pole
>>
>>29606643
Did you know there's a giant black spot over Antarctica? Nasa covers it up all the time, edits it out, brushes it over and just cuts video feed whenever they pass over it.

What the hell are they hiding there?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.