[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid sluts have more fun. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
Stupid sluts have more fun. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>29605327
Pro tip: I can't.

original original orginal!!!
>>
i'm not sure sti's, impregnation, shaming and rape are that fun
>>
OP here- I guess my deeper question is: what's the point of being wise, when it seems like the fools have all the fun. Pic related. Totally unself aware fools have more fun it seems...
>>
>>29605719
>what's the point of being wise
now you are asking the real questions anon.

What is the point of our existence? Are virgins the true redpill?

Normie only have fun because they have taken the blue pill and are low IQ animals. I prefer to be intelligent because then i am at least aware of what is happening around me.
>>
>>29605759
>>29605719
Ignorance is bliss. Sometimes I wish I was just stupid but I see people my age getting married and having kids so I'm fine just where I'm at even if that means being alone. I'm only 20 anyway.
>>
>>29605719
Beats me. Only a wise person could answer that. But it might take a lifetime to understand for most people. If being wise was clearly better than being a fool and having fun, everyone would be doing it and it wouldn't be called "being wise" anymore.
>>
>>29605833
I wish I was stupid too.
>>
>>29605918
I think there's the kind of fun a wise person like the Dalai Lama has, say, and then the kind of fun a white trash idiot has on payday. Which is more satisfying? I'm not sure.
>>
>>29605833
Fuck Chad tho
>>
>>29605327
I was looking at my shy qt coworker who i considered to be below my league the other day and thought the same thing.

if she dressed sluttier (sluttier = more attractive at first sight) shed be unattainable. sluts really have it figured out. you can be ugly, but just pile on the makeup and act stupid and you're picking and choosing men (who only want to fuck you, but what do you care cause it's attention). you can mock sluts until the cows come home but imagine if you were that meh tier looking, and could rake in attention just by dressing and acting slightly differently
>>
>>29605719
The point is to pass things on, not all of us just get to have fun and shit. Do you not see the kid in the background?
>>
>>29605759
Isn't it better to eat the illusion steak instead of whatever food paste the reality bitches in the matrix are eating?
>>
>>29606020
Thank you. I feel better now. You're right. That's the reason not to be a selfish idiot.
>>
>>29606027
Nah, I am taking the red pill.
>>
>>29606155
It's for the best probably. Maybe death will vindicate us haha...
>>
>>29605327

That little girl is gonna go places.
>>
I've often questioned this.

I like to think that I make the "smart" decisions, at least financially. I never spend more than I've got each month, put around 75% of my wage that isn't swallowed up by bills into a savings account and live frugally. I buy in cash to avoid debt where possible. I see some of my friends on less money than me living more extravagant lifestyles and I question if what I'm doing is worth it.

My car broke down the other day. It's completely beyond repair. I've got the money to outright buy a new one, which is what I'll probably have to do. My issue is that I know some person out there with the IQ of a rock would just not think about it, get a car on a loan and go on with his day and not have to worry about replenishing that money. He'd be happy. I'm stressing.

Despite the "good decisions" I'm told I'm making by my elders, they never feel good. Intelligence isn't the problem, worrying is. The problem with intelligence is it gives more incentive to worry.
>>
>>29606624
Yes. Good point.
>>
The little girl in the back is proof enough I think.
>>
File: 54059285_p13.jpg (203 KB, 530x750) Image search: [Google]
54059285_p13.jpg
203 KB, 530x750
>>29605327
stupid sluts don't play jrpgs
checkmate cunt
>>
>>29606500
Ha. Undoubtedly.
>>
>>29606624
do you want to talk about what kind of car you are considering
;?

i love cars i will try to help guide u
>>
>>29606761
Know of a good, free jrpeg I could play online?
>>
>>29606785
Nah, I'm getting advice off my dad and uncle later in the week. I'm just looking for something reliable, same as my last car really, not full of bells and whistles that I can't afford and don't need. Plus, I'm from the UK so I'm not sure how relevant the advice would be (assuming you're not also from the UK).

Thanks anyway.
>>
>>29606859
ok no problem !! going to advise u to look at japanese made cars for reliable and cheap!

honda, toyota, nissan, etc
>>
>>29605719
Well most people who aspire to be wise usually aren't doing it because they want to have more fun; it's usually for other reasons. So essentially your giving up fun for other things I guess...
>>
>>29606749
Yes. May she be a happy idiot when she grows up not a damaged stripper.
>>
>>29606945
I think wise people want to be happy. So if fun leads to unhappiness in the long or short run then it's a harmful kind of fun.
>>
>>29605327
Fun is a relevant factor.
>>
>>29605327
Fun is subjective!
>>
>>29605327
They have more STDs and biracial babies.

Thats about it.
>>
>>29605327
They do not have fun. They take pictures of themselves appearing to have fun. They petty, bipolar lives dependent on the attention of others for their dopamine fix.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.